Esato

Forum > General discussions > Product reviews > Nokia N80 & E65 (Back2Back)

Author Nokia N80 & E65 (Back2Back)
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 00:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
After owning the N80 for a few months now and then having a
Free E65 ive decided to rate both back to back!

At first after several weeks use with the N80 I would rate it as a very Good handset it fits into my life perfectly, and it handles everything pretty well that it's ment to, only downfall about this phone is that the battery doesn't last greatley and you'll be lucky if you can get a hour or more from Full battery of Calls. Thats the only thing that really messes the phone up but then again within 1-5hrs its fully re-charged again
The Phones very Light,
a little bit chunky but when you get to the menu's you forget about that stuff, Connecting to WLan is easy and websites are displayed greatley on a little phone.
The Camera isn't that bad it takes reasonable pictures and has a range of effects for those who are inspired by photoshooting!

id rate this phone 9/10

Over to the Nokia E65,
I think its the first Slimline Nokia
Anyway at 2 weeks of using this phone im beginning to like it,
it pretty much does everything the N80 can handle but lacks the 3.0MP Camera and the clunkyness of the Housing.

It looks rather nice with the Silver finishes and the Touched up back cover,
it offers alot of Email applications for Buisness users + has a lot of Voice Applications for those who cannot see.

Menu is pretty much Similar to the N80 again but it does remind me of the 6280's menu more. Connecting this via WLan is a easy thing and webpages are diplayed pretty well, Google is a must see as I think it looks better on this compared to the N80.

The Keypad even though a little small is easy to use after a hour you get quicker doing the old sending the text messages job,
when composing messages or using the front keys via the screen the phone can be a little creaky at times but appart from that it's fine!

Overall if your after a Thin Phone and Wi-Fi but can't be bothered about Camera shots then this is ideally what your looking for, it's simple and cheery to use I don't think it's really much of a young persons handset as it doesn't come with no Games as standard, However I think you can Download them over at Nokia somewhere!
I give this phone a rating of 8-5 out of 10 cos it lacks the decent Camera appart from that it's a good little thing

heres the photo's of both the handsets anyways if you have any other Questions just use the reply I will be happy to advise all

An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Dextrr
P1
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 01:08
That E65 looks pretty sweet but the N80 is sweet-ER and a classic! Good comparative review, I like!
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 02:01
Indeed both handsets are good but you can never be lost without a classic
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi