Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > FS: Hp Pavilion Media Center Desktop + Vista + Office 2007

Author FS: Hp Pavilion Media Center Desktop + Vista + Office 2007
kk.226
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2007-11-18 22:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Here I have for sale a HP m7525 Desktop PC.

Along with this I also have a HP w19 19" Flat LCD Monitor, and a set of Advent Speakers included. Also included is a Belkin G+MIMO wireless USB Adapter.

Everything works 100% as new, and everything is only a year old (the wireless adapter is about 3 weeks old). The reason for selling is that i've recently bought someone a Macbook as it's more practical, and now has become obsolete.

Also included is a Receipt for both the PC & Monitor showing it's original price of £809 in September 2006. I can also print off a receipt for the wireless belkin adapter as this was purchased recently.

The tower is in excellent condition bar slight scratches to the left side (too close to a wall). The screen is in mint condition, and the mouse / keyboard & Remote are in good condition.

So there's everything you need to get going, a complete computer package.

Brief Specifications

HP Pavilion Media Center TV m7525.uk Desktop PC

Product Number - RA919AA
Base Processor - PentiumD 820 (S) DC 2.8 GHz
Hard Drive - 320 GB (2 x 160) SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec)
Memory - 1GB
16X DVD(+/-)R/RW (+/-)R DL LightScribe drive
Video Graphics - GeForce 7500LE * 256 MB DDR memory

The full Specifications can be found at this address: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewf[....]uct=3236978&rule=36029&lang=en

The Computer has a full Wireless mouse & keyboard (as pictured) and also a wireless Media Centre Remote Control.

This computer has been upgraded to Windows Vista Business. And therefore the Media Centre that was present on XP is now gone. The copy of Vista is 100% Legitimate, and not a copy.

Also installed is Office 2007, which is a full copy including:

Microsoft Office Access 2007
Microsoft Office Excell 2007
Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
Microsoft Office Word 2007
Microsoft Office Tools

Monitor

The monitor included is a HP W19 19" Flat LCD. It's in mint condition and is very thin.

Mouse, Keyboard & Remote

As mentioned previously these are all supplied and are wireless. They're very convenient and in good condition.

Belkin Wireless 54+MIMO Adapter

This enables the computer to connect to a wireless network and surf the net from another room to the one which the wireless router is in. This was purchased in the past few weeks for £30, again a receipt shall be provided.

Speakers

These are Advent ADE-210c, they provide a decent amount of sound for such a small package. They cost £30 when bought a year ago, but sadly there is no receipt.

All in all a great package, for anyone... especially a student.

Buyers are welcome to check out the computer at my home in Surbiton, Surrey.

Collection would be ideal, however I'd be happy to post or courier is it's paid for by the buyer.

Looking for a very quick sale here, so expecting to sell for a great price!

Any questions please let me know.

[ This Message was edited by: kk.226 on 2007-11-18 21:49 ]
mthel123
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-08-18 08:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
is this still available?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi