Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Unlock W595 C905 W910i K850i W890i W380i W350i w980i C702 and Debrand Flash from www.totalgsm.org

Author Unlock W595 C905 W910i K850i W890i W380i W350i w980i C702 and Debrand Flash from www.totalgsm.org
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 09:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2008-05-21 05:32:42, downsie wrote:
I suggest you use these folks with caution.

Here is a reply I received from them yesterday ...

Contact us on MSN or email our support at frontech@gmail.com with your log.
Esato is not our support forum.

Well, excuse me - but who asked them to post on this thread in the first place? And if that's how they speak to their customers, I will not be doing any business with them in the future. I guess I can kiss my ten quid goodbye!

You can all draw your own conclusions about how wise it is to use these people. They're probably just out of short pants judging by their immature comment.

I will be staying with DaVinci, thank you very much. Like a good pint of Guinness - it is worth the wait.

[ This Message was edited by: downsie on 2008-05-21 04:51 ]

No reply from buyer about what the problem . No email to our support.
Asked him to reinstall the USBFlash drivers, does not want to.

@JiSm
If we were posting here under different user names, the mods will take care of it. I have no control over other's posting here.
Will leave it to Masseur to judge about us, if we were not genuine we would not have been here nor our post.
Visit www.totalgsm.org for Remote and Instant unlocking and Debranding services for all Sony Ericsson Phones. Visit forum www.totalgsm.org/forum
JiSm
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 10:05
Yea, but to be clear I said "its like", not "it is". Im not accusing you of anything but looking at the posts it really screams out something similar to what I said about ebay. Hopefully for you they are all legit as it sounds very good!
"Back in the land of the long white cloud!"
ashby
W890 Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-05-21 12:56
LOL at the fact almost none of the first time posters have said anything since.

Wouldn't trust this at all. Plus there are much better, proven alternatives.
JiSm
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 13:55
@totalgsm

Have you considered lowering the price again to fall inline with what the unlock shops charge using SEking? It would let you move more sales and possibly make you more money in the long run? Just a thought. All I know is I refer people to the shops as I know they are cheaper than what you can do online!
"Back in the land of the long white cloud!"
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 14:05
We have the lowest rate m8.
Davinci charges 50 euro , we charge 40 euro.
For CID 52 and CID 53 its 35 euro , which is 15 euro less than what davinci's charges.
There is a difference between getting the phone unlocked at the shop and online. Moreover shops charge 30-35 GBP as far as I know.
So we are in good competition with them in terms of rate as well as time.
Also ours is instant unlocking while Davinci is not.
Visit www.totalgsm.org for Remote and Instant unlocking and Debranding services for all Sony Ericsson Phones. Visit forum www.totalgsm.org/forum
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 14:09
And now even CID 53 can be patch unlocked, so that would push the rates down even further.Previous post all refers to permanent unlocking using SE Authentication Dongle. These dongle's have restriction in terms of number of phones that can be unlocked per day or a week. If SE find that the traffic is more the dongle is blocked and is of no use, and these dongles are very very expensive.
aremaboy
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-05-21 14:15
@totalgsm
Is it true that you use Kulan Kendi and Davinci Client to do your operation? Not your own software?
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 14:17
For debranding we use KK and unlocking is not davinci.
I have clearly mentioned ours is instant unlocking , so how can we be using davinci client then?
KK and us have affiliation.
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-21 14:21

On 2008-05-21 14:17:27, totalgsm wrote:
For debranding we use KK and unlocking is not davinci.
I have clearly mentioned ours is instant unlocking , so how can we be using davinci client then?
KK and us have affiliation.

You must surely be knowing how davinci works. You will need to send the log and then the map file is processed in about 24 hrs at max.
downsie
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-05-21 16:37
Lets set the record straight, shall we?.

I am not a computer wizz, so I need clear, easy instructions. (As one gets from DaVinci).

I followed the instructions up to the point where I needed to install the drivers.

I was directed to view a YouTube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjW6mUK79Eg

Have a look. Am I being too critical when I say it's unclear? I couldn't make it out so I continued to see what happened.

My laptop recognised my K770i when I connected it in the standard fashion (power off & pressing 'C'). It searched and found drivers from somewhere. Maybe they were Totalgsm's drivers, which I extracted onto my desktop - I don't know. My laptop advised me that my new hardware was installed and ready to use. "Ah," said I, "that might be ok then."

Anyway, their client software didn't read my phone.

I posted a quick comment on this thread, then I had to leave for work. Yes, folks - I have a job which, fortunately, is very well paid so I won't miss my tenner that much. If I was a spotty youth on benefits, I would be a tad more upset.

As for Totalgsm - I wish them good luck and good fortune. However, they need to employ some experienced older folk who know how to help non-savvy customers without throwing a hissy fit.
munirah
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-05-29 21:31
Hi,
I'm a first poster and no, I'm not spamming or anything.

My W910i

I just had some probs with my phone. It said 'Operation Failed' everytime I tried to open the Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, etc (all relating to SMS, MMS and emails). Shop (Phones 4U UK) told me to update my software from SE, which I did. Not sure whether it was updated (no signs of it) and problem still not resolved.

Is this due to the phone being branded to Vodafone UK?? How can I debrand is cheaply? (so far I've looked around, kulanKendi's offering €8.00, totalgsm €10.00, ebay £8.00) Does debranding affect the warranty...??

ps: I got it unlocked from eBay for only £9.99... cheaper than others...(at that time)

But the price is now only about 7quids...

[ This Message was edited by: munirah on 2008-05-29 21:02 ]
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-30 16:19

On 2008-05-29 21:31:51, munirah wrote:
Hi,
I'm a first poster and no, I'm not spamming or anything.

My W910i

I just had some probs with my phone. It said 'Operation Failed' everytime I tried to open the Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, etc (all relating to SMS, MMS and emails). Shop (Phones 4U UK) told me to update my software from SE, which I did. Not sure whether it was updated (no signs of it) and problem still not resolved.

Is this due to the phone being branded to Vodafone UK?? How can I debrand is cheaply? (so far I've looked around, kulanKendi's offering €8.00, totalgsm €10.00, ebay £8.00) Does debranding affect the warranty...??

ps: I got it unlocked from eBay for only £9.99... cheaper than others...(at that time)

But the price is now only about 7quids...

[ This Message was edited by: munirah on 2008-05-29 21:02 ]

Hi

You will need to flash the phone to fix this. Or you can even try SEUS update.
Flashing render's warranty , but at any point you can go back to the branded firmware.
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-07-10 15:13
New phones and New firmwares added for a number of phones.

Here is the list :-

K850i :- R1FA035
W910i:- R1FA035
C902 :- R3BA035
G502 :- R1FA031
K660i :- R1EA030
K818c :- R6BC002
T650i :- R7AA024,R8AB001,R8BC004,R8BE001

V640i :- R1FA032

W380a:-R10CA001(American Version) W380i :- R10CA001
W660i:- R8BB001,R8BE001
W760i:- R3BA035
W830i :-R1KG001

W890i :-
R1FA030,R1FA035

Z770i:-
R1FA030

For Complete List of added firmwares , check out this link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/128627421/newFiles.txt.html
peter_budo
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-08-01 14:19

I was directed to view a YouTube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjW6mUK79Eg

@totalgsm you have to admit that provided video is very poor quality. If did not work with computers I wouldn't know what is going on. If you unfortunate to provide video in low image quality then add voice commentary or provide a note screens between things happening on the screen

As mentioned previously if you not IT skilled and living in London or you have way there, spare an hour, go to Oxford Street and Tottenham Crt.Rd. Go from shop to shop as for price and you will find the cheapest...
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-08-01 21:38
The video does not need to be perfect as the instructions are quite clear.
Video is just a briefing , it highlights what to tick and which folder to choose and that is see able.If I include a very high quality video its about 75-100 MB and it will take ages to buffer and people will get fed up and start blaming this isn't instant unlocking lol.
So i have kept it to minimum level , and once again i emphasize that video is just a extra stuff added in case you are not able to follow the instructions.
We also have online live support from our website available , so should not be any problem for the customers.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi