Previous  123 ... 444546  Next
Author K850i vs N95 pic quality
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 08:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
^^ carkitter:

nice one matey, i believe you making fun out of this burning hot site although with macro your K630 will work mediocre. i find more/most SE phones were able to produce better images than those of (nokia especially AF phones where only N90, N73 and N95 only makes clean shots - imho other than that SE rules them )(now contradict me if i'm wrong )
10 years at Esato
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 08:45
I read alot of car reviews, and when several cars are compared on a track and lap times are quoted, it's always with a race driver behind the wheel and not try-hard journo.

And yet who carries out these photo comparisons?

It's pointless debating camera quality if you don't spend some time learning how to best optimise ANY photo or camera. I believe neither N95 nor K850i has a poor camera. If the photos are poor the problem is behind the camera...
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 08:56
Anyway GSMArena makes me laugh after reading N82's Cam review regarding the Xenon Flash being better than K850. if you can see the second Flash pictures for N82 vs K850, the ISO value in N82's samples turned out to be twice as high as the K850's - and the first flash pic's ISO is 800 which reveals too much noise and artifacts just to make N82's image appear brighter than K850. from this point of view, i can conclude that N82 applies ISO-boost algorithm to make Flash Pictures appear brighter compared to K850.
10 years at Esato
mib1800
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 09:05

On 2007-12-11 03:16:51, EddieAdams wrote:

Did you look at the crops? Besides you seem to be the biggest nokia fan-boy there is. Who are you to be throwing stones at anyone? Probably have nokia pajamas you wear to bed at night.

Test is horseshit. Not saying which is worse or better, but clearly when you have a site filled with "nokia is god" people you're not going to get a fair vote.

I can say you are definitely a big sore loser. There are so many reviews that points to same conclusion. I know it pains you to read but I will post it anyway.

http://mobil.idnes.cz/sony-er[....]24_212325_mob_sonyericsson_vok
http://smape.com/en/reviews/n[....]Ericsson_K850ivsNokia_N95.html
http://www.eprice.com.tw/news/?news_id=6166
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_[....]_vs_nokia_n95-review-162p3.php
http://smape.com/en/reviews/s[....]okiaN95_SonyEricssonK850i.html

So many evidences points to same conclusion. Why are you still going around like a cry-baby and whining "the world is not fair because my mummy didnt buy me a nice little doll".

And fyi, I like smartphone. Not that I like Nokia by choice but by default because only Nokia produces some of the best smartphones.
islandprd
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 09:51
I wonder what do you guys get from this endless "cat-fight"

Probably more stress and loss of concentration in attending the class?

Maybe is better to work for the company, brain washed by it and demanding fat bonus for defending it At least the effort is not totally wasted
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 11:37
@islandprd

just take it at a light note

most of the guys who post here is not working in those company

so they don't know how hard to get a product out.
MWEB
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 13:40

On 2007-12-11 05:45:20, sranjanm2002 wrote:
I Agree with Eddie. Nowadays GSMArena has become partially Nokia supporting site. There are other Review sites and they are not complaining like it did. have you seen GSMArena Test Shots ? Nokia Fanboys knew that Only N95 can turn Pink Tiles to Brown tiles, Yellow Flower to Green Flower, worst Macro shot plus blurry crop. So this phone was easily identified. We should accept that Nokia Fnaboys are more in numbers than SE Loyal. So Nokia Fanboys tried to post as much as they can to support N95. Ok answer me one question. You know that Nokia is Number 1 one company and is 4th then still why there is always a fight between Nokia and ? Samsung, LG and Motorola are nowhere in this cold war. Why they feel insecurity with "se" ?

fans are the best fans because they are not fanboys they are Loyals. They can wait for the next release but they will never go for Nokia. No to Nokia.

As far as N82 is concerned, let me tell you if starts to degrade it's quality then it can also produce the same models in cheap price. Why N82 screen is not at par with N95 when both have 16M colors and Why K850i Cyber-shot phone screen is much vivid than Nonsense82 ? never use cheap components while Nokia use cheap raw material to equip the phone and to downgrade it's price. I know for Nokia FBs it's hard to accept but Truth is Bitter.

I love

[ This Message was edited by: sranjanm2002 on 2007-12-11 04:48 ]

Absolute bollocks!!
GSMarena were actually BANNED from attending Nokia world 2007, they have the WORST relationship with Nokia of ANY review site!!
mustaffa1
T650 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 15:53
as some u u wannabe se guys wuld be quite devastated by the results of gsm arenas 5MP testing.. HAHAHAAH k850 on last!! BWAHAHAHAHA..even if nokia was 1 place ahead of SE i wuld have been hapy. BUT LOOK U VOTED THEM AT THE TOP!! BWAHAHAHAHAA!! SE GUYS OWNED!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA !! even though i like SE.. only some of their phones or i shuld say imo w830 or w850i... ahahaha ho u feel now!! dnt cry as i can see u guys doing everything to try make the k85oi look the best. muwah! good luk.. what about LG!!!! hahahahaha.. y dnt u guys for once admit tht nokia is the best and they have the best market share . eventhough there cellphones are expensive but hey whenever i bought there cellphones atleast i knew tht they are gona last for years unlike SE phones tht starts to becum pain in ur but within 8, 9 months..

oooo so sad.. u voted n95 8gb on top by ur own hands..sss so sad..
//\//\ . . ........
SilveR.
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 16:08
http://m3.idg.se/2.1022/1.135410 <<< here is a test done by IDG M3 but it's only in Swedish.. you google translate or Balbelfish...

And yes.. this is also voted by readers from the webb.. 1401 voted total.. read and found out more...

It's between K850 N95 8GB LG Viewty Samsung G600 and Samsung G800..

At some situation some takes better than other. . .
---------------------
Pop Lover
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 16:40
@pla

^^ you know that K850 is at the bottom of the list when we talking about PIC Quality and Cameraphones?!!!!

N95
G600
LG Then K850

and BTW N82 is the best now in the Market......

so Please don't try to convinced us cause we all Know the Pic quality between these phones by GSMarena and by another Pro Sites

and you don't have these phones I am talking about
so stop giving us lessons in Pic quality because your knowledge is too little and your comparison is only about 1 phone!!! ..Comparing it to thess Pro Sites.. that so ridiculous!!!

and here the GSM-arena links show you which is the best camera phone....
and please don't say firmware cause nobody wait here and the chance for better shots by new frimware is too little

http://www.gsmarena.com/5_megapixel_faceoff-review-191.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-review-195.php
mustaffa1
T650 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 16:49
dude.. atleast tel the website tht has english as there language!!! and hello.. i see gsm arena website like daily.. so.. i know tht wich phone is good which is not..and i guess i use my mind too..
//\//\ . . ........
Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 17:04
@sranjanm2002

You really have no idea about truth or reality at all do you? most of your statements of fact which are merely your opinions are just so off it's not true. Especially SE never use cheap materials really so what happened with all the cracking keypads then?

Also if you confuse brand loyalty with buying well you really are the sort of consumer companies love as you will just continue to buy one brand even if something is better or cheaper well IMO that makes you a really bad consumer and you very unlikely to ever get the best deals both in price or quality.

@all

Now the funniest thing of all is all these reviews that no longer say the SE product is best are all rubbish yet when they all said the K800 was best they were great reviews and spot on.

Yes SE USED to produce some of the best devices but of late this is slipping and just because this is how you remember it being and want it to be doesn't make it so.

Marc

[ This Message was edited by: Dogmann on 2007-12-11 16:04 ]
xironghostx
W350 White
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 17:14

On 2007-12-11 17:04:03, Dogmann wrote:

@all

Now the funniest thing of all is all these reviews that no longer say the SE product is best are all rubbish yet when they all said the K800 was best they were great reviews and spot on.

Yes SE USED to produce some of the best devices but of late this is slipping and just because this is how you remember it being and want it to be doesn't make it so.

Marc

Yep, and that is pretty sad imo
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 17:45
it beats me how mobile-review kicked n95 a** when gsm has different opinions.....and mobile review is a bigger foundation than gsmarena...well..god knos..their xact words off the review...

"I’m writing these lines I do realize that I have to find a picture where the Nokia N95 is the winner, otherwise, I’m going to get trampled or they will ask me to change my eyes, having spotted something different in the shots above."

neways..
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 19:02
It seems that the results from GSMArena's blind test upset some people. If the test was so bad, why didn't the same people complain before the results were given but only after the fact that their favorite phone came out last?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 444546  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic