Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-07 07:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Been quite a while since I posted here, some other things done during my spare time:

Deviantart Link

Deviantart Link

[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2013-05-08 06:32 ]
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-07 14:54
You've done a great job improving your 3D skills all the time kabayan but I wanted to see more of your sketches!
10 years at Esato
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 07:47
Thanks razec , made a new one, trying to change drawing style, been a long time since I've hand drawn something:

Deviantart Link
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-09 17:24
looks good mate, how about a color version?

I've tested many raster painting tools in the past 10 months ranging from SAI, OpenCanvas, SketchbookPro, MangaLabo and even Photoshop itself but the newest software I recently downloaded for a trial version was the best one and that was the Corel Painter 12, the level of controls and precision on that program was fantastic and none of the previous programs I've tested can do so much that the CorelPainter12 could, especially when it comes to ease of use (in which SketchbookPro and Photoshop were the least annoying to use) and harmony with my wacom and genius graphics tablets, I'm so impressed with this tool
10 years at Esato
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-10 09:24
Unfortunately the color version might have to wait, kinda lazy coloring it at the moment , gonna have a look at that Corel Painter 12, but would it still be great if I have mouse and keyboard only? I don't have a graphics tablet, anyway I'll try that software.

might be my last sketch for now though:

Deviantart Link

the pose kind of seems awkward, problem with my sketches is they look boring compared to works of others especially at deviantart
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2013-05-10 13:13 ]
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-12 08:32
Painter 12 is perfect with a graphics tablet, but I use the software mainly for coloring and effects since it emulates real media brushes perfectly, the demos at youtube for example were plain gorgeous. for sketching I use either Sketchbook Pro or Open Canvas, IDK why but I onced tried Paint Tool SAI but I wasn't comfortable with it.

I highly recommend that you get a graphics tablet for your digital works too, as it'll be so much easier to work with your drawings

here's my mother's day special art

Used sketchbook pro for everything

not exactly a grandiose art, but It'll do anyway for its purpose
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-05-12 08:34 ]
10 years at Esato
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-13 08:04
nice work , I haven't done any chibis yet, as for me getting a graphics tablet, I'm still thinking about if it is right for me to get one since I only draw occasionally. Maybe when I see a tablet with a good stylus, something like an improved samsung note 10.1, I might consider it.
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-13 12:17

On 2013-05-13 08:04:41, reeflotz wrote:
nice work , I haven't done any chibis yet, as for me getting a graphics tablet, I'm still thinking about if it is right for me to get one since I only draw occasionally. Maybe when I see a tablet with a good stylus, something like an improved samsung note 10.1, I might consider it.

Well Samsung's stylus are produced by Wacom, but they're not in the same level of precision as the mid range tablets like the Intuos (Galaxy Notes have 1024 levels of pressure compared to 2048 pressure levels of the intuous/more expensive bamboos) let alone the occasional lag associated with Android OS which hampers the fluidity especially when working with high resolution projects, the best ones though were the Cintiqs which are quite expensive but does the job way better than anything in the market also there were laptops that have stylus support such as the new VAIO slider (as well as its predecessor Duo 11) and the Surface Pro, Panasonic also had a windows 8 tablet with 20" display
10 years at Esato
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-13 14:43
Well yes I'm aware of those products being a tech geek myself , but another problem for me now is the budget, currently don't have the money to buy one, and I'm hoping more advancements in graphics tablets would happen to make older models much cheaper so I can afford one, or maybe they can introduce a budget model with decent pressure levels, wishful thinking though
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-16 17:15
Been working with this during my free time

It's 70% done >_>

using Open Canvas 5.5
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-05-16 16:16 ]
10 years at Esato
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-17 12:34
nice, this is better than any of your previous works I've seen has a lot of detail to it, I'm working on a colored anime artwork too, but for now I've just done the initial sketches.
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-17 17:30
cheers bro, looking forward to it

Will draw something different after my current project is finished, will be back to traditional sketching maybe or I'll just use the tablet and draw manga style sketches without color shading, that way it'll be much faster to upload some of my works here >_>

I wonder if Esato still have people who are good at drawing, I'm not seeing the regulars here anymore apart from reeflotz and me, I sure hope they'd come visit this thread and submit some of their works
10 years at Esato
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-05-18 18:25
done :3

10 years at Esato
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-05-19 15:25
great work mate on another forums I'm on the artworks and graphics section also easily gets inactive, usually just like here on esato two or three persons only posts their work from time to time, I haven't started mine, my computer mouse just gave up on me had to buy a new one.
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 21 222324  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic