Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The first man on earth?

Previous  123 456 ... 202122  Next
Author The first man on earth?
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-04 16:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2007-09-03 18:52:29, comfort mdu wrote:

I wonder if you have taken into consideraton the process of animatter. If people are a result of a complex reaction tnen where does the concept of antimatter fit.

Anti-matter is a separate subject from evolution. Anti-matter does not exist naturally on Earth and thus has no bearing on how different forms of matter interact with one another in chemical reactions.

I trully do not understand why you dont want to agree with the fact that there once existed first people on earth. As I haver said, the fact remains that science can not proove all that we want it to proove to us.

There was no first man or woman in the Biblical sense. Human beings, like all other life on this planet, evolved from previous life forms over millions of years. There is a great deal of scientific evidence for this.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
aatuif
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-04 17:15
i'd love to be the LAST 'MAN' on earth!!!
msmmsm
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-09-04 17:42
Do you mean the last man, with the entire population being female?
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-04 17:59
LOL
josefcool25
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-09-04 19:35
the first thing what i wanna say is that i am a muslim addam is the first human who was created on earth and all humans are created from ground that's the veritable story /sorry for my bad english ;for more informations :if you have a java enabled phone go to www.getjar.com download pocket quran in english and you will understand.
the power of sony ericsson
cokker
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-09-05 01:46
scotsboyuk: There was no first man or woman in the Biblical sense. Human beings, like all other life on this planet, evolved from previous life forms over millions of years. There is a great deal of scientific evidence for this.

Agreed 100%.

I won't go into detail what i think about religion apart from it's the biggest load of tripe ever conceived.

This is my opinion, ignore it if you don't like it.

[ This Message was edited by: cokker on 2007-09-05 00:47 ]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-09-05 02:01

On 2007-09-04 09:16:44, goldenface wrote:
@comfort mdu

I would like to hear your thoughts on why people in hot countries tend to have darker skin.

. . . well I live in a HOT country . . . but it's NOT always like that matey . . . because we have - ALBINOs here ! [addsig]
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-05 04:40
That is why I said that adaptation has nothing to do with this. If you guys believe in that people were a result of complex chemical reactions and evolution took it from there, are you implying that what we read in our religious books is a false satement?

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-07 12:15 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-09-05 08:29
What is said in the holy book shouldn't be taken literally - IMO.

However, if you believe that at one time there was just one man and just one woman then I respect your beliefs, but this idea doesn't hold up well when modern scientific concepts are applied.

Inbreeding would be a problem if there was just one man and woman. The appearance of Neanderthal man and the Dinosaurs, should not these be accounted for in the holy book?

[ This Message was edited by: goldenface on 2007-09-05 07:33 ]
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-05 10:56
Yes Mate

I do not deny what you are saying and I will 2say it once again: I belive in that there once existed first people on earth, not a first person
If you look closely at the accounts that I have quoted in the bibe, at first God said let there be people.

The bilble doesnt say that Adam was the first man on earth but it says that he was first to be made by Gods hands as opposed to the worb of mouth as we see it in the first account.

As for the scientific facts, I truly believe and atreangthen that Beyond what science can not answer God holds the answers for that as the bible states that he was present before time. Whatever it is said that people evolved from is simply nothing but the so-called first people if ican side with the scientist just for one second.

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-07 12:23 ]
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-05 11:13
the bible is fictional

they should only be listened to as a loose guide to how modern morals should be based on. ie the 10 commandments....

the rest is a load of cobbles [addsig]
Yoruichi
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
PM
Posted: 2007-09-05 11:37
interesting thread. I dont believe that humans are the offspring of just 2 ppl humanity wouldnt have been a viable species due to inbreeding. as to religions- a crutch for the weak and convenient excuse for humans to slaughter each other over a god who doesnt exist. look at history and at the world today humans are still slaughtering each other over primitive superstition.
Namo Amitabha
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-05 12:12

On 2007-09-05 04:40:34, comfort mdu wrote:
That is why I said that adaptation has nothing to do with this. If you guys believe in that people were a result of complex chemical reactions and evolution took it from there, are you implying that what we read in our religious books is a false satement?

If I may correct you; I don't 'believe' that humans are the result of evolution, I 'know' we are the result of evolution based upon the evidence we have that supports evolution. Evolution does not require belief or faith, it is a scientific theory that has evidence that one can look at for one's self.

You are entitled to believe whatever you wish of course, but, and at the risk of sounding rude, that doesn't make it true.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-08 07:59

On 2007-09-05 11:13:22, batesie wrote:
the bible is fictional

they should only be listened to as a loose guide to how modern morals should be based on. ie the 10 commandments....

the rest is a load of cobbles

The bible is a miraculous and one true famous book. Everything in gt is true. To me it is a book of guidance, inspiration and a holy constitution.

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-10 13:29 ]
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-10 16:49
@comfort....

as scotsboy said, "You are entitled to believe whatever you wish of course, but, and at the risk of sounding rude, that doesn't make it true." [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 456 ... 202122  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic