Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The first man on earth?

Previous  123 45 ... 202122  Next
Author The first man on earth?
joebmc
S700
PM
Posted: 2007-09-01 19:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
IMO there wasn’t a “first man” just a species even closer related to us and then another species even more closely related to us and so on and so forth till we get us today.

And before that first species there were other species which go waaaay back to the first cells and that (think thats evolution for ya).
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-09-01 20:20
Puts me in mind of the Darwin is a Nut thread.
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-02 13:46
There is no "first man" per se, we are merely an evolution from our predecessor. (which, I repeat, is not an ape).

Mouse and humans have the same million years old ancestor, more than 90% of the genetic code is the same. How can it be possible that we have been created then? The mouse is just an example because we share alot of genetic code with other animals.
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-02 14:45

On 2007-09-02 13:46:28, Jim wrote:
There is no "first man" per se, we are merely an evolution from our predecessor. (which, I repeat, is not an ape).

Mouse and humans have the same million years old ancestor, more than 90% of the genetic code is the same. How can it be possible that we have been created then? The mouse is just an example because we share alot of genetic code with other animals.

Well if you say so I do agree with you. Fine its science to the rescue. Tell me something now; How did the ancestors come into existence. I think that wil tell us whn exactly the first people were or give us a hint open to conlusions and analysis. I think you wil have to consider the Daltons' Atomic Theory if memory serves me right.

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-01 12:10 ]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-02 19:48
Well did you read the Miller experiment I pointed out? It's a theory how the first form of live could have been created with chemical reactions. From there it evolved to the world as we know it today.

You can trace from us to the first living cells to the formation of our planet to the formation of the solar system to the milkyway and finally to the big bang so for me beeing created is absolutly a no go. I do read alot about science, I'm also a student in biotechnology engineering so I highly believe in science (it's my job afterall) but there is one thing I might believe in a superpower: big bang theory, too many questions wich science might never be able to answer but, for me, from the moment of the big bang to today there was no god involved.
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-09-03 04:24
I TRULY believe that GOD is a SUPREME being . . . more likely an - ALIEN

I don't believe that MAN came from: Apes, Gorillas, Chimpanzees or King Kongs, if SO How come then that there are still APES apeing around huh All APES should have been human beings by - NOW ! [addsig]
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-03 06:11
@jim as much much as I agree with your science and experiment but one thing is not clear there. Are you saying that all these people on earth are somehow a result of a chemical reaction. Perhaps there is something we are missing out here and that is supreme power of god. In everything that science can not answer, god has all the answers. Science, we can safely say it is the study of living and non living things as to why they respond in a certain way. where else gods' work is miraculous. A miracle is a wonderful hepaning that can not be explained by the existing laws of human nature. Humans did not fall from the sky, they were neither a result of the visual presentation of the miller experiment. Humans are gods cretures. A miraculous hepaning lol.

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-07 11:42 ]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-03 10:53
But then you go on denial. It's like "I can't explain thus it must be god thus I don't need to find a logical answer because it's god afterall". You can't just stick a "it's god" note everywhere that doesn't work.

We are an evolution of complex chemestry reactions. The human body is a wonderful machine made of chemestry reactions afterall, look at the cycle of Krebs and you will understand but then you have to actually read a biology book which I'm almost certain you never did .

Why do you have to believe that we have been created, why is it so important actually? Would you feel less "superior" if it wasn't the case? You don't believe in evolution but how come africans are black if it wasn't evolution (adaptation)?

@Jojo: I already told twice: we are different from apes because we are not an evolution of it, we share the same ancestor. That's a big difference!
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-09-03 11:07
To be-honest, I think the big bang is a load of crap.

How, over 20 billion years ago, there was nothing, then it all happens?

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-09-03 11:24
@Kingbooker5

All current science indicates that the universe is expanding constantly and always has been.

Because it is expanding, logically at one time it must have originated from a single point which has been calculated to have been thousands of millions of years ago.

Big bang theory isn't something someone just thought of, this has been the result of decades of scientific analysis.
Winger
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-09-03 15:38

On 2007-09-03 04:24:19, *Jojo* wrote:
I TRULY believe that GOD is a SUPREME being . . . more likely an - ALIEN

I don't believe that MAN came from: Apes, Gorillas, Chimpanzees or King Kongs, if SO How come then that there are still APES apeing around huh All APES should have been human beings by - NOW !

Because not all apes evolve, some stay the same. i think
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-03 18:52

On 2007-09-03 10:53:01, Jim wrote:
But then you go on denial. It's like "I can't explain thus it must be god thus I don't need to find a logical answer because it's god afterall". You can't just stick a "it's god" note everywhere that doesn't work.

We are an evolution of complex chemestry reactions. The human body is a wonderful machine made of chemestry reactions afterall, look at the cycle of Krebs and you will understand but then you have to actually read a biology book which I'm almost certain you never did .

Why do you have to believe that we have been created, why is it so important actually? Would you feel less "superior" if it wasn't the case? You don't believe in evolution but how come africans are black if it wasn't evolution (adaptation)?

@Jojo: I already told twice: we are different from apes because we are not an evolution of it, we share the same ancestor. That's a big difference!

I wonder if you have taken into consideraton the process of animatter. If people are a result of a complex reaction tnen where does the concept of antimatter fit. I trully do not understand why you dont want to agree with the fact that there once existed first people on earth. As I haver said, the fact remains that science can not proove all that we want it to proove to us.

I personally dont believe in that everything or almost everything comes from the result of the BIG BANG. As for adaptation, I dont think that we Africans are black just because we have to adapt. The genetic codes of any human being can not be based on adaptation. Here we speak about reccessiveness and dominance of genes.

If you can tell me how the genotipical being of africans is phenotipically expressed as far as adaptation in africans maybe I can side with you. But you have to keep in mind that we are tring to analise the fact ot the early humans on earth.

CCCCCHHHHHEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-07 11:52 ]
Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-04 07:34
oops sory 4 such a long post
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-09-04 09:16
@comfort mdu

I would like to hear your thoughts on why people in hot countries tend to have darker skin.

Twometre
Z710 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-04 13:11

On 2007-09-04 09:16:44, goldenface wrote:
@comfort mdu

I would like to hear your thoughts on why people in hot countries tend to have darker skin.

Well goldenface this how I see it. Adaptation comes after. What is first is the genotipical being of a human. In Swaziland it is hot but we have white people there. They have been born and brought up here. For a person to be dark it call the genes that requires that being to be dominant over the other. In a case like this, the genes wil be expressed on the ouer part of that being. Adaptation is a natural process that occurs in a living organism in order for it to be able to adopt the lifestyle or environment of a particular place. Are you answered to your satisfaction

[ This Message was edited by: Twometre on 2008-04-07 12:00 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 202122  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic