Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > 5 megapixel camera phone from LG Electronics

Author 5 megapixel camera phone from LG Electronics
rehamer
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2007-10-28 19:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I think i got an old one. v09a. i got mine for 400USD only. unlocked of course.

My firmware has lots of bugs. cant hear sound over the stereo blutooth when playing mono videos. i dont know why. but it it deos with mp3s. (SE-HBH-DS220) its amazing. turning it like walkman branded phone. The phone book over handset is not working. have to save my contacts over uSIM. The profile is not saving properyly as well. Even set to vibrate and set volume to zero, still the tone can be heard.

The shutter sound for the camera cant be turned off. i've read that over this forum. they have discussed a lot about this fone. People there are also like esatoans. they`ll welcome all new members politely.

http://www.whatmobile.net/forumvb/showthread.php?t=23166&page=30

But i am still holding my patience over this stuff. i love this so much. i have sold my n91 8gig and blackjack for this.

i saw the nokia 5310. its an amazing phone. Now, it seems to me, 3.5 jack is no longer a big plus. coz the HBH-DS220 has this. an to think, the bluetooth itself has dsp. and i can say, whatever phoneyou have will really rock you.

cheers.
Burgaz
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-10-29 13:43
Can you change the message tones on the viewty? I'm stuck with the four preset ones one my prada and i wondered if they'd changed it?
rehamer
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2007-10-29 17:36
my profile message tone is 100% customisable.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi