Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Consumer research on Bluetooth headsets

Author Consumer research on Bluetooth headsets
GDSL
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-05 12:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
To all users of Bluetooth headsets,

Within the framework of my graduation project at Delft University of Technology (Holland), faculty of Industrial Design Enigineering, I'd like to ask for your help in a short consumer research. My graduation project concerns the design of a new Bluetooth headset and is carried out in coöperation with a large manufacturer of mobile telecommunication products.

I noticed a lively discussion on this and other threads about Bluetooth headsets. I think your input and suggestions can help a lot in the development of new products.
If you are currently using a Bluetooth headset, you can provide this input by filling out the questionnaire on my webpage.
The questionnaire consists of 28 questions, participating will take you approximately 15 minutes.

Amongst all participants who have (completely) filled out and submitted the questionnaire, a new Bluetooth headset (of your choice) will be allotted.

Thank you very much for your time and help!
Geke

You can find the questionnaire on my webpage:
http://www.student.io.tudelft.nl/io532072/index.html
Gutteguttegut
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-05 18:14
OK..gedaan

Ben benieuwd...
1+1=2
GDSL
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-10 09:39
Thanx to all who have participated so far!
I can still use your input and you can still win a Bluetooth headset! So if you're using a Bluetooth headset, please fill out the questionnaire on my webpage. This research ends on December the 23rd.

Geke
orang3
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-10 10:15
jus done
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-12-10 10:49
Excellent survey!
tjompa
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-11 01:20
Done...
tjompa - What the future holds for you...
BobbyT
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-12 18:37
Wait, I can win a bluetooth headset if I take a survey which I need a bluetooth headset to take? If I had a bluetooth headset I wouldn't need to win one. I could use one but I'm not elligable because I don't have one already???
mooncake2
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-13 07:12
Come on guys.. The free bluetooth headset is obviously just a gimmick. How many people willl wanna spend 15 mins to fill up a university research questionaire if there's nothing in return? It's just a fake incentive. Nobody will know who got it in the end coz only 1 is supposed to be allocated.... so it doesn't matter if this prize doesn't exists at all!

Anyway, for courtesy and to lend a helping hand, we should take time to fill up the questionaire if we have time.
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-13 09:03
I agree

This post was posted from a WAP device

GDSL
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-01-13 14:01
Hi all,

Thank you so much for participating in this research! It really helped me a lot. I've drawn a winner from all participants who will receive the Bluetooth headset of his choice. I will ask him to post when he has received his price so you will all know that this wasn't a fake incentive. Hopefully I and other designers can ask for your help again in the future!

Thanks again!
Geke Ludden
Rickstur
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-01-13 14:20
Oke, dan zie de prijs wel tegemoet:D

hopenlijk!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi