Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > purchasing a SET28 service cable in London, UK

Author purchasing a SET28 service cable in London, UK
cmm3
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-12-02 06:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
my sister is going to the UK on friday and i'm wondering how easy it will be for her to find the service cable for my Sony Ericsson T68i (i think its called the T28 service cable)

i purchased one online a couple days ago, but there was a mix up w\ the shipping so i am probably not gonna see this cable for a while.

i was wondering, are these readily available at the local mobile phone shops in the UK -- like Carphone Warehouse or like the local vodafone, O2, or Orange store -- or is she gonna get some story about how selling these cables is illigal and be given an otherwise hard time finding this cable? the last thing i want to happen is just that b/c then my sister will give up on trying to find this cable and come home empty handed.

i'm trying to unlock my phone here w\ out having to ship it to someone and risk it getting it damaged.

i'm not sure where in london my sister will be staying, but i know she has stuff to do in the West End and the City so i if u could point me to a store that will carry this cable that is somewhere in central london, i would be most greatful.

many thanks, in advance, for your help.

best regards,
CMM.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi