Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Sending Pictures to T65 via MyPicture doesnt work

Author Sending Pictures to T65 via MyPicture doesnt work
ufrich1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-02-08 08:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello everybody,
i have a T65, a DRS-11 and the MyPicture Software with Mobile Phone Monitor. Connection is not the Problem, the Program tells me that it is connected to my T65. No the problem:
If i sent a picture to my T65, my already set background picture appears with the question "save this file?" But it is not the picture i've sent. the other way also doesent work, i am not able to download a picture from my t65 to the pc. are there any ideas out there???
Thanx, and sorry for bad english

Richy
ufrich1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-02-11 12:22
why is nobody answering?

Richy
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-16 08:14
Hey Richy,

I just bought a T65, have a DRS-10 and MyPictures R2E. I have a bigger problem because even if MyPictures was telling me the picture has been transferred to the phone, the phone display does not show anything. Do you happen to know what version of firmware you got on your T65? I have R3A.
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-16 14:37
Richy,

I found a solution to my problem, I don't know if this will work for you.

I went to wap.sonyericssonmobile.com to download a background for the T65. After I selected the picture, the phone prompted me that Background is not activated, and asks me if I want it activated. I did, and got a background picture on the phone.

Now using MyPictures, I am able to set the background, although it does not prompt me if I want to save it. I get the correct picture as background.

[ This Message was edited by: arnoldc on 2002-02-16 14:40 ]
ufrich1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-02-18 10:24
sorry, i dont know my software release, because at the moment my t65 is away, because of the sound in the speaker while the ligtht is on.
i hope that i receive it in the next 2 weeks, then i will post another reply of my tests.

thanks so far
hho
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-04-08 10:22
Hi all,
Im having problems with MyPictures aswell.
Just downloaded it from SE and everything seems to work apart from sendng images to my T65(except the fact that it crashes very often).
I use my cable to sync outlook and manage phone without problems, and when I download an image MyPictures say that everything is ok, but my phone does not respond in anyway and the picture is not installed?

Any suggestions? Im running Win98

Regards Henrik

Edit Added. Ihis is the log I get:
Denne T65,Mit SIM-kort is connected
[R3B007 CXC1122212] #--- Removed ----
Created temporary GIF file
OBEX connect: succeeded!
Beginning to Send file...
Sending Picture as GIF, file size: 2272
Finished sending file
OBEX disconnected successfully
Removed temporary GIF file, picture sent!

[ This Message was edited by: hho on 2002-04-08 10:26 ]
hho
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-04-08 15:42
Got a bit further with help from SE..
If I use the greyscale button to select the T65 (hit it until T65 is displayed) I am able to upload a picture from my T65. The T65 still ignores when I send an image to it...

Edit with more help from SE I got it working..
Last trick was to delete any Picture you allready have stored in "Settings/display/background/Select picture/MyPicture"..
After a transfer you can find the transfered image there..
Regards
Henrik

[ This Message was edited by: hho on 2002-04-08 16:02 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi