Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 14 151617  Next
Author Big Brother 2007 thread
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-06-29 15:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Carol is actually one of us, Anti-War protester i mean so can't really hate her!

Personally though i think she's a bit of a moaning old bag otherwise she's fine...don't really have any issues with her!

I can't stand Tracy...whats she on?...HAVVVE ITT!! [addsig]
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-06-29 16:06
...hmmm: she's a vicious nasty person - and imho you can share one goal with a person who's a complete a*se otherwise, but that's just me!

tracey...I don't know...different cultures, different catch-phrases?
I find jonathan's "capitalist cool" more annoying than tracey cleaning woman rave thing!!! But yeah...the repetitiveness IS grinding!!!

[ This Message was edited by: maggflodd on 2007-06-29 18:11 ]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-06-30 02:19
Its a shame that Billy got voted out tonight while Charlie is still in there, she's just so lucky! [addsig]
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-06-30 07:10

On 2007-06-30 02:19:59, axxxr wrote:
Its a shame that Billy got voted out tonight while Charlie is still in there, she's just so lucky!

yeah - but it was a dilemma because together they would've been great!
that ziggy....that ziggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick f**k, I tell ya! He really deserved the combined force of billy and charley! [addsig]
oneofthose
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-06-30 09:40
agree:
that zigg is a textbook psycho wife-abuser:
regularily isolating channelle from the group, controlling her fun, controlling HER... and the fact that he is soo f*cking camera-aware and yet tells different housemates such totally contradicting versions of "ziggy" makes him text-book sociopathic (I know, they all do it - but it's the HOW he does it, and the HOW he reacts when he's exposed! ted bundy lite...! no kidding)...

on the lighter side: why does no one realise that Brian's just piss-taking? he IS not half as stupid as he pretends (and is perceived) to be! his take on people is utterly spot on every time - and that includes his take on big brother! just cut through his funny manner of speaking and really listen!
lamont
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-06-30 10:27
:lol i thought that about Brian, when he was saying he has never heard of Shakespear or Romeo and Julliet, that was just ridiculous!
[ img ] http://a-zott.com/images/A-ZoTT%20Userbar%20Gold.gif [ /img ]
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-06-30 11:19
re. brian - absolutely correct! I mean they clearly explained to him who shakespear was, yet in the diary room days later he pretends again he didn't know, and wonders if he wrote "babe - pig in the city"
And as oneofthose said: his observations and assessments of housemates' behaviour, big brother's plotting etc... always spot-on!!!

THOUGHT, BTW, BILLY HANDLED HIMSELF QUITE WELL following his eviction?!!

And ziggy? Brrrrrrrrrrrrr... he's not someone I'd want to be on a sinking ship with!!! CREEPAZOID!!! [addsig]
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-07-03 19:54
Oh no... jonathan is out cause his granny died... Sad!
I have to say, callously so, that - would've preferred him voted out! It's good he's gone though as he supported Carole's bizarre power-trip! I was watching the live show last night, and yuck is she evil!
Are there still evictions this week? [addsig]
joebmc
S700
PM
Posted: 2007-07-03 21:15

On 2007-06-30 09:40:12, oneofthose wrote:
agree:
that zigg is a textbook psycho wife-abuser:
regularily isolating channelle from the group, controlling her fun, controlling HER... and the fact that he is soo f*cking camera-aware and yet tells different housemates such totally contradicting versions of "ziggy" makes him text-book sociopathic (I know, they all do it - but it's the HOW he does it, and the HOW he reacts when he's exposed! ted bundy lite...! no kidding)...

on the lighter side: why does no one realise that Brian's just piss-taking? he IS not half as stupid as he pretends (and is perceived) to be! his take on people is utterly spot on every time - and that includes his take on big brother! just cut through his funny manner of speaking and really listen!

I can't stand Ziggy. I completely agree with what you say. I've only just come back from holiday so I've missed 2 weeks but the worst bit was when Seanie and Gerry came into the house and him and Chanel were sitting outside (together as always) and she was going to go inside to get to know them and he said that the others would look after them and she should stay there with him. I don't know how Chanel can put up with him. I did fancy him when he first came in (I'm joebmc's wife just in case you're wondering) but then my friend at work said he looked like Cliff Richards and it spoiled it for me because he does. Check out his mouth and the way he speaks. I can't help but wonder if he is only with Chanel because he knows that will get him the best magazine/newspaper deals when he comes out. The couples generally make more money than the winner and seeing as he has had a taste of the limelight (although I've never seen him before in my life!), it does make me wonder!
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-07-03 21:40
You're both soo right! And he told some of the boys how he planned using the girls with his brother before bb started,
and yep - that isolating channelle is textbook abuser-behaviour
y.u.c.k.
hope carole goes soon, as she's the one supporting him most! Cause one on one he'd lose against sam-anda... [addsig]
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2007-07-03 21:47
haha...

just went to http://www.bigbrother.com/

and it takes you to a deal or no deal site!?

I can't believe this is Davinas last BB... she is the only reason I watch it...

I think Davina is divine.

EDIT: Who's gonna go? Chanelle or Laura?

[ This Message was edited by: fatreg on 2007-07-03 20:48 ]
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-07-03 21:58
@fatreg,
are you saying they are up? Channelle and laura?
i hope channelle goes, though it's not fair because zigg-crack's been keeping her from enjoying it, but Laura is not taking any of carole's bully-bullsh*t, so thumbs up for thew lazy-one! And to see zig-fag change his "strategy" when he's solo should make some cringy tv! [addsig]
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2007-07-03 22:12
yep..

it's Laura V's Chanelle in the evictions.....

I'm not sure who.. possibly Chanelle then we can see what a deceiving little shit Ziggy really is...

oneofthose
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-07-04 02:04

On 2007-07-03 22:12:49, fatreg wrote:
yep..

I'm not sure who.. possibly Chanelle then we can see what a deceiving little shit Ziggy really is...

you said it: was watching today... what a prick - showing off to Brian and Liam treating her like an idiot (granted, she is one, but he crawled back to her, when he realised he needed a lady to impress the outside world)!!!
but the dilemma is that channelle knows it - did you see it 2 weeks ago, when she tried to bitch about charley but kept saying zig/zach/ziggy - serious freudian slip she seems primed to be the abused! nice world! nice casting! nice "scriptin", ch4
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-07-04 16:21

On 2007-07-04 02:04:05, oneofthose wrote:

On 2007-07-03 22:12:49, fatreg wrote:
yep..

but the dilemma is that channelle knows it - did you see it 2 weeks ago, when she tried to bitch about charley but kept saying zig/zach/ziggy - serious freudian slip she seems primed to be the abused! nice world! nice casting! nice "scriptin", ch4

I saw that, they showed it on big brain or whatever it's called now... was the worst case of freudian slip ever... She just couldn't say "charley"..."zig...eh zach...ehem, eh, ziggy..." - that was so funny [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 14 151617  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic