Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > A cool wireless sync service for T68i

Author A cool wireless sync service for T68i
tom_yeung
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-21 21:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Our company has recently announced a new wireless synchronization service called MightyPhone. It provides over-the-air synchronization capabilities of contacts, calendar and task information with your mobile phones. Unlike other cable-based sync products, ours is completely wireless - no cable required! It utilizes the Internet and the wireless network to transmit information so, unlike IR or Bluetooth, it works even when you are physically away from your PC. MightyPhone is a premium service but you can sign up for a limited free trial at http://www.mightyphone.com today. It has a web portal that lets you manage your contacts, calendar and task list using a simple interface, sync your changes wirelessly with your T68i. For PC users, we offer a premium version that lets you synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Lotus Notes too. The service lets you select just the phonebook entries you wish to keep on your phone to maintain usability. It is smart to purge old appointments, keep only active events to conserve memory for other applications. MightyPhone is designed for mass market so the interface is very easy and simple to use. It's really a cool service that you should really check out! We would love to hear your feedback about MightyPhone. Go try it today and feel free to send us feedback at support@mightyphone.com.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi