Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Software R5D007

Author Software R5D007
cstan
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-18 14:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have upgraded my software to R5D007 too. Before that, it was R2E. I feel it is relatively stable. Did not experience any auto-start. But one thing is that the keylock feature is not reliable. If you have your keylock on and you press and hold the no/off button for about 8 to 10 seconds, the phone will power off. Maybe this is why some users experience auto dialling when their phone is in the bag even when the keylock is on. Did not experience any drop call as well. Maybe it's because I don't make long calls. SMS respond is indeed much improved. Almost no lag at all. It's not as fast as the T66mc for example but still, it's better than before. One "bug" that I have discovered is that when using the bluetooth headset, even when I choose to retrieve the call on the phone, the call may still be transfered to the headset. So that is the only bad thing I have discovered. I have not used all the features on the phone yet, so I can't comment on them. Hopefully, Sony Ericsson will be able to sort out all bugs on their software and release it soon. Fingers crossed.
Calvin c",)
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-18 14:39
@cstan Pressing the no button for 10 secs will force your phone to restart and I don't think this is a bug. I think that's how it should work. Have you ever experienced getting stuck wherever in the menu and it wont accept any keypresses? the only way is to restart but removing the battery while the power is on may damage your phone. That's when the "press-no-button-for-10-sec" trick comes in
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-19 07:35
Please continue discussions here
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic