Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > M600 = White ? or Black?

Author M600 = White ? or Black?
mobman
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-02-15 19:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i absolutely love my white m600 but i must admit that it is turning yellow. i cant complain too much tho cos i work in a bar plus i have never been careful with any phone.

still cant believe any1 would go for the black one - but then again i'm not exactly the office type.
d3rdson
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-02-16 09:24
@ axl

haha it's funny how you mention Colgate, coz I clean mine (white) with any balm products I can find.

Hey, if it's safe for our skin, I suppose it'll be harmless to plastics (I could be wrong tho)

Strange how I find the keypad is harder to get dirty than the body. After a week use, the body start to looked yellowish while the keypad stays rather bright

O, one more: When in broad daylight and typing, white keypad is rather difficult to see since the backlight is turned on.
Coxy
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-02-16 15:47
Quote:

On 2007-02-14 23:40:47, Marly wrote:
When the owner smokes, a white phone also gets yellowish.

Just to prove a point here is a 3 year old WHITE T630. It is my friends, she has smoked before she got the phone and throughout having/using it. Is it yellow? Didnt think so...

Feedback (+58, -0) Platinum Trader!
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2007-02-16 16:09
Suppose, it depends on the material the phone is made of, there are all sorts of plastic.
In my family I've seen two phones turning a bit yellowish after a few years with a heavy smoking owner and one didn't.
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi