Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > First Experience

Author First Experience
Sanny
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-14 02:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Bought my T68i @ semicon for the first time thinking they have the same or better after sales support, unfortunately i had also the first bad aftersales support for the first time. I used to buy my phones from hub (cheaper than semicon) unfort. they have no stock by then so i decided to buy fr. semic. after 2 months of use i planned to have my software upgrade @ Semic Mega since it's begining 2 show bugs in the directory and in th T9 dictionary. After waiting for 1hr to be received in the receiv-area, They asked me 2 wait again for another 2 hrs for the upgrade (as compared to Nokia Prof- 30mins) After 2 hrs i had my phone picked up. Since i was already late and had to pick up my kids from school i didn't bother to check the software and the bug. Well, the softwares still the same, the bug is still there, and worse they removed (i don't know how) the GPRS Signal. I will just have it fixed @ some other branch. And BTW, i'm selling the unit na @ 17,000. Bought it @ 20,500 b4 w/ one yr warranty, Sony Hard case + clip, etc. Price is Negotiable. Thanks All!
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-14 02:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@Sanny, there is a Semicon thread here. I will move your post. Also, there is a market section, and if you're selling the phone. Post it there.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic