Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > DB2010 cid49 with Far + SEFP, Tested with k750

Previous  123 45 ... 101112  Next
Author DB2010 cid49 with Far + SEFP, Tested with k750
MarkJason
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 16:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yup! I've done that... Actually, i'm not experiencing any problem with FAR manager and while doing something with it on my phone... Maybe i had the R35 EROM thing... Coz i never had checked it in the first place coz i'm complacent with mine coz both our phones are identical and you made it worked.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 17:19
sorry about the finalizing thing. i thought you would need to finalize the phone as with far manager. sorry

[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2007-02-09 13:26 ]
kahmeelo
K310
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 18:16
Good some one with experience tell me how to use cid49 phones with this new thing. I got a k750 and k310 [addsig]
3ricK
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 18:19
Uhm... read the tutorial?!?!
Heffron
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 21:22
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 15:26:37, 3ricK wrote:
People, unfortunatelly you MUST do this process EVERY SINGLE time you want to change stuff on your cel!
This is what happens : with that ssw file you flash a little part of the firmware so it can make Far Manager have access to FS and Flash folders of your cel!!
While you are with this ssw file flashed you can´t turn on your phone because it won´t work!
So after editing stuff you must flash the part of the firmware that was changed to the way it was , with the file that are in the REST folder!!
Hope i clarified a bit!

Alright, thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
I only needed FAR Manager to change the camera/message sounds, really, and your tutorial was excellent.
Perhaps I'll update my camera and display drivers later.
getz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 22:53
Quote:

Verifications needed :
[...][...]
By now it Only works with R2B001 ! R3A005 is still not supported!

what about R3A005? is it so hard to break in?
i have a branded CID 49 RED R1CA021 firm. (through SEUS, before was R1AA008) Orange Romanian K750i (locked sim to network, so i guess this protection is on the R3A005 EROM...from what i've read).
keepin' it short, i've spent 2 days reading posts & learning stuff about my fone, just to find out I can do just about........ NOTHING to it, it's just the most unbreakable configuration at this point. (apart from waiting who knows how much time for Phone XS to hack it)- and that is every time you want to change or upload something

i just want to put a decent R1CA021 general english (the one from SEUS shows : K750iº¾nguage-Ðÿÿÿ¸ß$Di-nº¾)5L¬<°HË\\Là[L like characters on cid reading with DaVinci 17.3 ) & change cam driver , maybe menu & low batt sound -> no biggie to patch i would say...

so... HELP!!
thanx in advance...oh and......... HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
My_Za
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-07 09:07
Quote:

People, unfortunatelly you MUST do this process EVERY SINGLE time you want to change stuff on your cel!
This is what happens : with that ssw file you flash a little part of the firmware so it can make Far Manager have access to FS and Flash folders of your cel!!
While you are with this ssw file flashed you can´t turn on your phone because it won´t work!
So after editing stuff you must flash the part of the firmware that was changed to the way it was , with the file that are in the REST folder!!
Hope i clarified a bit!

Hey...
I had the same problem as MarkJason
I already do everythings in your tuto, but i still cant turn on my phone.
I already flash the part of the firmware flash the part of the firmware.
I dint change anything on my phone, i just get in and get out.
but, i cant turn on my phone..
Help me.....
3ricK
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-07 16:52
Have you checked which EROM you have?
You´ve flashed the first file with PhoneXS!?!?
Then you were able to change stuff on Far manager!??!
Then you´ve flashed the Rest File with Far Manager!?!?!
Have you removed your battery and inserted it again between every process and also after you finished evereything?!?!
MarkJason
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-08 05:17
Quote:

Hope i clarified a bit!

Hey...
I had the same problem as MarkJason
I already do everythings in your tuto, but i still cant turn on my phone.
I already flash the part of the firmware flash the part of the firmware.
I dint change anything on my phone, i just get in and get out.
but, i cant turn on my phone..
Help me.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check this My_Za...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=333475

abdul_aziz
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-10 16:34
Hello everyone,
I am a bit new to this forum, and had been following this thread closely.
I have a K750i with R1CA021, and EROM - R2B001.

I wanted to put in the SuperMode camera drivers for my K750i and that's what made me get into this.

Now the first time round I tried to do this, everything worked really smooth (excellent set of instructions given here), and I could get the camdriver0.dat file to my phone successfully. HOwever much to my dismay the driver didnt work well.

So in order to revert back to my original driver, I performed all the steps again, and also got my backed up camdriver0.dat file back into the fs. However while flashing the phone in the end, I accidentally selected the rest_W800_R1BC002.bin file instad of the rest_K750_R1CA021.bin.
And now I have a dead phone in my hands.
It wont start, it wont charge, and Phone XS wont detect it too.

I would request someone to please help me out with this since I am in a really bad positoin with this phone now. I'd appreciate even the tiniest amount of help that anyone has to offer. Please guys, help me out of this...

[ This Message was edited by: abdul_aziz on 2007-01-10 16:40 ]
abdul_aziz
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-10 17:08
Guys, it seems like I'm in deep trouble.

I tried running my phone through SEUS, and it says that I've got the all the updated firmwares for my phone.

I'm trying to connect to FARmanager (without going through Phone XS since that's not working for me) and its not detecting my phone at all.

Can somebody help me please, since I'm keeping going to the SE service center as a last option because if they find out what I've done, my warranty may get void (just bought this phone 3 months ago you see).

EDIT:- Ok, I restarted my computer (prayed a lot), and then reconnected my phone to Phone XS, and guess what, IT WORKED! So I performed all the steps again and now have a working phone again. (Thank GOD for that!)

[ This Message was edited by: abdul_aziz on 2007-01-10 16:42 ]
3ricK
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-01-10 18:14
Wow.. that´s a close one!!
I´m happy that you solved your problem but that it servers as a lesson to the others to pay attention at all time in the process! One mistake and you have a dead phone !
Mr. Floppy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-01-11 01:41
Does anyone managed to get rid of the annoying 20 second beep while recording calls? (only the one you're calling with, hears the beep clearly)

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Floppy on 2007-01-11 00:43 ]
sethdev
Satio Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-01-11 08:22
I read in SE-NSE that CID49 BROWN EROM R3A005 is supported only for FS operations, but SE-NSE is dead, somebody have SEFP CID49 Brown Version?
Solo hay algo seguro, la infinita inseguridad de la seguridad....
Avinash
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2007-01-12 07:16
when i click on flash or fs in far manager, my phone automatically starts. how do i get around this problem.
Xperia Arc
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 101112  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic