Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Hello from someone new to Esato

Author Hello from someone new to Esato
cbtanega28
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-08 01:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello everyone, I'm new to this esato site although I'm not really new to the Ericsson phone. I've been using the phone for about a year now and must admit I'm very pleased with both the unit and the aftermarket service of the company here in the Philippines. I've always regarded the Ericsson phone as a serious businessman's phone. I don't think there is a phone out there in the market that can beat the Ericsson in terms of features for the buck.

Currently, I'm using a t68i which was the latest upgrade I did from my old t39m.

I'm not sure if this is the proper venue for this but I hope it would be alright to post here that I'm in the business of bringing in mobile computing accessories for mobile use. Currently, we bring in Bluetooth and WLAN CF cards for both the notebook and PocketPC platform. I personally use the BT cards on my compaq ipaq and paired it both with my t68i and t39m. Currently we service corporate requirements but if there are at least 10 esato members who might want to order, by all means please let me know, we can work something out.

And, for all ipaq users, I currently have Krussel CF Leather sleeves for the ipaq 36xx, 37xx and 38xx. (not sure if it works with the 39xx, but it should) The leather cases were beautifully crafted in sweden while the electronics were assembled in the states. I'm sure you've seen some of the China ones in the market, by all means compare the workmanship. If you want to take a look at the unit, you can check out www.madebywhitney.com and compare my prices here in the Philippines. I still have 14 units left.

Again, I'm not sure if this is the venue for this kind of post. If it isn't I apologize for the intrusion. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Thank you,

CBTANEGA
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-08 02:29
Welcom to Esato! This is a great site for SE users. In my opinion it is the best forum on internet. Visit it several times a day and get a lot of helpful information.

Jeeves
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-08 02:42
@cbtanega28 Welcome to Esato! Thanks I'll check out the site
The Best Things In Life Are FREE!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic