Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > Nightmare!

Author Nightmare!
Wuz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-01 15:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Firstly, Great Site... been visiting for over a year now and although I've never had occassion to post a message before... I still check thing out every day.

My problem = I have a T68m, which whilst occassionally tempremantal, has basically served me well since Jan. However, I have noticed today that half (yes just half) of my calendar appointments have suddenly vanished. Wierd! Why?

This is my worst nightmare because nothing is backed up and I had details of many future meetings stored. Why have they disappeared and even more odd... why just some of them?

Any help much appreciated.
intelegent115
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-01 15:48
what if someone is playing with you...friend, brother, sister,? and deleted them?

could it be ?
airevolt
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-11-01 15:52
Cud u hav syncd d phne and the files overwrte ur file

This post was posted from a T68i

Wuz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-01 15:57
...Only child & all alone.

...Basically the phone was untouched and on my desk overnight. It was fine yesterday and now something like 40 random appointments have disappeared (20 still in there) from different months, past and present.

I think I have a meeting later but don't know what time it starts. Anyone expereinced anything like this before?!
Oblomov
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-01 16:10
I have lost about half my contacts twice.... It was only possible to repair by syncing with my pc and overwrite the phone memory /H

This post was posted from a T68i

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi