Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > P990i might be superceded sooner than you think!

Author P990i might be superceded sooner than you think!
mario2004
J200
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-26 18:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2006-09-25 11:27:18, sunnychad wrote:
@mario2004

No sarcasm, but I feel you might not agree with the opinions I have been given, what do you think?

Also to stay on the topic, do you think it will be superceded sooner than the standard lifecycle?

Buddy, in principe I agree with you, on the other hand, after reading the 'official' specs of the just announced N95, I find the topic of this tread 'spot on'
'Better govern our selfs the wrong way, then be governed by 'others' the right way.'
- Robert Mugabe - Freedom fighter comarade, peoples hero and President of Zimbabwe.
ares
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-09-26 18:22
N95 still has no touchscreen or kwerty keyboard...id rather look to HTC offers has the main competition for P990 and sucessors...
SE w880 + Iphone 4 16gb
sunnychad
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-09-26 18:32
But the N95 does offer a lot in a very handy package.

SE will have to wake up and smell the coffee and hit back hard. I look forward to SE's offering and I guess they are due to announce the forthcoming phones soon. In line with the announcement of the P990i in October last year, we might get a timely update of things to come within the next month.

I see someone has a thread talking about your ideal P1000, so I am not alone to think it will be IMPROVED, just a case of when.
jj03
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-09-26 21:32
"assuming" there will be a p1000..its all guess work rumour's, ifs and when's..as per normal. Someone will Invent one on photoshop, no doubt, then there will be a 100 page long thread on esato about it...only to find it's all garbage..its always the way...

Nokia don't really do touchscreen, hence why there are so few from them about..i believe, with s60, the idea is to use the device's with one hand while on the go, and for the majority of the s60 device's, you can do just that.

The p series smartphones are buisness phones, so you cant really say that other phones dont match it's spec (in generality's) because thats simply unfair. Other handsets arent particularly aimed toward buisness user's...alot of you guy's already own the p990i because you dig the series in general, and it is up there with the best (albeit its late arrival)...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi