Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Post Your K800i Problems & Queries Here

Previous  123 ... 8 91011  Next
Author Post Your K800i Problems & Queries Here
tangman
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-04-23 22:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Help! My K800i seems to have lost the ability to log calls. When I check for dialled, received & missed calls now, no new numbers appear. I've tried taking the battery out for a few minutes. All that's happened is that now I have no records at all in the call log. I don't recall changing any settings in the phone & there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can change these settings in the first place. Can anyone help?
joevik
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-06-02 05:48
Does anyone know what is the latest firmware for the K800i Vodafone ?
armisz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-09-04 16:34
hi i have a big problem with my k800i,i cant access games and programs folders,when i try to access them i get error Operation failed,already tryed to master reset but i didint help...Plx how i can fix this annoying operation failes?
PhiberOptic
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-09-14 13:23
ok guys...this is the thing... my k800i was dropped in glass with Bacardi+cola and my display died....i change the display and the phone is now working like a new one....but the problem is that, that little lens cover inside the camera... the one that is closed when battery is out, will not open now...
can anyone tell/help me with that one?

Thx!
bendermarte
K800 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-09-14 16:07
I have a problem with the music player on my k800i. once in a while when i play a song as soon as i press "play" my phone restarts on it's own and when it gets back it works fine. i will like to know if there's any way to stop the restarting. thank you!
bon283
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-09-20 23:48
Hello, I hae read some of the messages here and i do not have any of the problems mentioned in tra first pages. NO GREEN LINE, NO RIPPLED SCREEN, NO SIM PROBLEMS ... nor other. However, i have a thing with my camera. sometimes when i press it ( when dark ) it tries to focalizate but it takes no picture, but if i press the joystick it works fine ... what could this be??? PLEASE HELP, is my phone broken or i don`t know how to tahe pictures ???
damo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-16 22:49
i got a new k800i and cant send sms messages it says message barred. i am able to recive sms messages and my mms and internet works fine. i was o2 speakeasy and have moved to bill. i put the sim in another phone which is not 3g and it can send message fine. just wodering if ther is an option in the handset to fix it
Lo-couk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-10-17 10:44

On 2007-09-20 23:48:04, bon283 wrote:
Hello, I hae read some of the messages here and i do not have any of the problems mentioned in tra first pages. NO GREEN LINE, NO RIPPLED SCREEN, NO SIM PROBLEMS ... nor other. However, i have a thing with my camera. sometimes when i press it ( when dark ) it tries to focalizate but it takes no picture, but if i press the joystick it works fine ... what could this be??? PLEASE HELP, is my phone broken or i don`t know how to tahe pictures ???

Press the shutter half way to focus, fully press the button to take a photo.
iphone 4 16Gb
Danii
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-22 18:48
hey guys..i`m new here... i have a sony ericson k800... and i`m wondering if i can instal a desktop on it.... is this posible?
joevik
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-26 05:06
Hi, may i know how can i change the language of my phone ?

Does that mean that i need to flash only the main or the FS or both ?

Which one contains the language ?

Thanks
kivo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-10-28 17:22
Hi guys, I am completely baffled by what is wrong with my phone. Tried turning it on this morning and I get the normal buz, but then the light goes off and the screen asking for my pin comes up, abeit without the light, so I have to squint to see what i'm doing. All the letters are jumbled up, I can only see the letters 'e', 'g' and 'd'. I type in my pin, and I get a beep noise.

Now the light has come back on but there's nothing on it. Amazingly enough, I can still recieve calls, but thats it, I can't do anything else, although when I press the on/off button, the list of profiles/silent mode etc... comes up, although again, only a few letters are visible. Silent mode now just says ' e ', Meeting says ' ee g', and Normal says ' a '

And here's the most imortant thing, the only screen I get other than that is like a message in a box, but again, I can't read what it says because it only shows certain letters. I think the first word says configure, but i can't be sure. I'll try taking a pic on my old phone of the screen I get.

Can anyone help? The phone is obviously not dead, I can see the signal and battery signs, and can recieve calls, but thats it. I can't get my head round it.

[ This Message was edited by: kivo on 2007-10-28 16:23 ]

[ This Message was edited by: kivo on 2007-10-28 16:24 ]
kimot01
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-10-28 17:34
reflash you phone again...using seus or XS++
you can always find one if you know where to look

i myself
hooker1uk
K810 Ivory
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-02 21:08
my joystick on mine is crap it's gone back to vodafone last week, i'm hoping to collect it tomorrow the phone itself has issues

vodafone live link in toolbar shows the last pic i took every time i use cam
the green screen is not here,
invalid sim every 4 days

with the joystick you have to push FAR FAR too hard to get it to move or to click
the speaker and earpiece are shot and distorted to feck, even the default ringtones distort
and network issues a plenty including "NO SECURITY" warnings when i try and call

if it's the same tomorrow it's getting replaced with a SE walkman

edit according to vodaCON they have reflashed it and fixed it, like that fixes hardware issues

Repair Code 1

1. Software Upgrade (Otherwise known as SWUG)
A fully qualified technician diagnosed the fault on your phone - it was caused by corrupt/faulty software. To correct this problem, a software upgrade was carried out on your phone. As this corruption can be imported via ring tone or other downloads, SMS/MMS and other internet use it may not have been possible to save your stored data and settings because the software upgrade would override them.

[ This Message was edited by: hooker1uk on 2007-11-02 20:10 ]
jasonwsl
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-03 15:51
i got a problem to access to Games n Application folder. When i select the Games or Application folder, i can't c the files tht i copy into the Memory stick. It prompt "Permission not configurable" . Even when i go to one of the Games in Original formware games, select on more, click on permission, "Permission not configurable".

Can anyone help me to solve this issue? sigh.. really appreciate it .. thanks in advanced 1st.
itsslae
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2008-01-11 18:57
ok I have a problem with my k800. I had it for about a year or lil more and it worked perfectly fine. THen i dropped it and the screen cracked and i got it replaced. then eventually when i try to use the camera feature it says that ANOTHER APPLICATION IS RUNNING, CLOSE IT AND THEN START THE CAMERA AGAIN. But the thing is that, thats the only thing running. Any help would be great cuz im been trying to figure this one out for a while.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 8 91011  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic