Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Finally! Free & Full Fledged Gprs on Bsnl !

Previous  123 ... 252627 282930  Next
Author Finally! Free & Full Fledged Gprs on Bsnl !
gaumesi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-27 17:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hello frnds, hope u rmbr my problem abt activated BSNL GPRS stopped working. i meet BSNL authorities aftr a week. and wht i found was awkward... they said in north zone, there are some no. whose GPRS were activated had been shut down due to some fault on there machines. im not only the one who is facing this problem.. few other also suffered!@ and there are two ways to solve it- either change the cell no. or wait till they find out wht the problem is.
frnd.. can this b possbile? im not engg. so its outof syllabus for me but i want to know isit possible ya bavkoof bana rahe hai muje and if yes then do anyone have ever heard from anyone who is facing problem like me. and wht to do! . im getting services messages frm them and SMS tht gprs is already provisioned for my no..im clueless now
freworld4u
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-03-27 18:02
MOST PROBABLY!!! 99% its a lie!!

just bana rehe hai tumhe bewekuuf!!!

btw did they straight forward answered this excuse or after thinkin etc!!

what was the rank of oficer who told u dat???

dont know wat d hell they talk all about!!!!
they just suck as far ccare is concernd!!!
come,join,enjoy & share at most distinct,caring&fastest growin medical community
send join emedicalworld to 567678

<<<www.emedicalworld.org >>>
gaumesi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-04-04 11:21
i meet two different officers of different rank on different days. one tried an hr. send messages, downloaded settings and did all wht he cud do. another officer listened, lodge complaints aftr few days i went back to here the problem is on their side. and with NOKIA 6070 (its not easy to tweak EDGE enabled handset for BSNL GPRS bcoz of so many settings are sent). fun was-he said he had already sent the complaint but cant read the status of complaint bcoz their own network by which they lodge complaint to chandigarh is not working properly. atleast, they tried to help.. itna bhaut kara. par baat akhir yahi hai ki ab main karun kya? one thing he cleard that Bsnl GPRS connection never get shut down bcoz of low balance in prepaid. the moment it get to Zero gprs bcome unavailable upone recharge u can use it.
ajeetpv
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-04-04 12:25
@gaumesi, its really pathetic. what is the activation charges for gprs.? can you try this.? - deactivate your gprs account ( by sending message through sms.) then activate your account again. imo it may work.
otherwise this is the time to switch over to a new operator.
freworld4u
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-05 12:09
@gaumesi

1 CANT DO MUCH ABBOUT THE PROBLMES DUE TO THOSE MORONS,,,,
:
I WIL ADVISE u to visit any hign rank official like DGM(OPERATION AND MAINTAINENCE- MOBILE) aftr takin a appointment

and just file a written complaint with him or her!!!!!!

and evn tell him about the hardships u hav already faced!!!!

AND

IN THE END DONT FORGET TO REMIND DAT PERSON DAT U R FED UP NOW AND AFTR THIS ,,
LOK ADALAT OR CONSUMER FORUM WILL BE THE PLACE OF MEETING

I THINK THIS WIL DEFINITELY SOLVE THE PURPOSE!!!

and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NOW PLZ DONT GO AGAIN TO NAY JTO OR SOMETHING LIKE HIM ,,

gsnl people r all morons except a few high rank officers on whose standard tit is wriggling in india!!!

ajeetpv
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-04-05 12:35
@ freeworld, one of my friend is JTO in BSNL's value added service division, he even dont know what is gprs, though he can tell you how to activate gprs . thus you can understand the level of their technical knowledge.
gaumesi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-04-06 13:33
Hey @ freeworld hey @ajeet and all users, im so happy to inform you that Gprs get restarted on my SIM and also on my phone nokia 6070 ysday evening. yes, bsnl pepls are near useless. i only appriciate that in my case they alwys replied and tried to help me with whatever knowledge they have.
how it happend is just a chance that yday evening i exchanged my SIM to one of my friends phone who is using BSNL gprs (i did this many time b4 with other Gprs enabled handset with failurs only.)i was surprised to see the symbol G on his handset. then i exchanged his sim to mine new NOKIA 6070 and my phone start sending request messages for Settings by self. and as i saved those my friends gprs enabled SIM also starte showing G on my nokia. i was thrilled, surfed and than put our original sim back-to know that my SIM have got back its GPRS and that too on my Nokia phone. im really happy.
i dont know how it happend 'serendipity!??' may be bcoz of i lodge complaint in BSNl office. or may be just bcoz i was lucky. i really like EDGE gprs's downloading speed. although Opera Mini and Gmail App still not working bcoz settings need to be tweeked a lot. i will hit and try to make thm run too.
niskarsh ye hai yaro! "BSNL = Bhai Saab Nahi Lagega " untill u become " lage raho munna bhai'"
thank you all for discussing supporting and suggesting me. this forum members help hv gave me stimualtion for bcome regular visitor of this forum and helping other BSNl needer but suffere frnds in whtever way i cud.
aatuif
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-06 13:58
Lage Raho... Chodna (leave) Mat...
Glad to see your Gprs back...
ajeetpv
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-04-06 14:46
@gaumesi, it seems that all your hard work at last paid for. well, imo exchanging sim dont help. it would be possible due to your complaine lodged. any way whatever may be the reason, at last a HAPPY ENDING.
sonagooblu
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2007-04-07 21:11
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

I cannot access my orkut account through free gsnl. though through full gsnl(Paid version) I can access it.

have any idea about it?

freworld4u
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-09 11:11

On 2007-04-06 13:33:33, gaumesi wrote:
Hey @ freeworld hey @ajeet and all users, im so happy to inform you that Gprs get restarted on my SIM and also on my phone nokia 6070 ysday evening. yes, bsnl pepls are near useless. i only appriciate that in my case they alwys replied and tried to help me with whatever knowledge they have.
how it happend is just a chance that yday evening i exchanged my SIM to one of my friends phone who is using BSNL gprs (i did this many time b4 with other Gprs enabled handset with failurs only.)i was surprised to see the symbol G on his handset. then i exchanged his sim to mine new NOKIA 6070 and my phone start sending request messages for Settings by self. and as i saved those my friends gprs enabled SIM also starte showing G on my nokia. i was thrilled, surfed and than put our original sim back-to know that my SIM have got back its GPRS and that too on my Nokia phone. im really happy.
i dont know how it happend 'serendipity!??' may be bcoz of i lodge complaint in BSNl office. or may be just bcoz i was lucky. i really like EDGE gprs's downloading speed. although Opera Mini and Gmail App still not working bcoz settings need to be tweeked a lot. i will hit and try to make thm run too.
niskarsh ye hai yaro! "BSNL = Bhai Saab Nahi Lagega " untill u become " lage raho munna bhai'"
thank you all for discussing supporting and suggesting me. this forum members help hv gave me stimualtion for bcome regular visitor of this forum and helping other BSNl needer but suffere frnds in whtever way i cud.

AS PER what u hav said what i make out is
there was just an typo ereror in ur setinngs only and nothing else!!!

as u said u saved new settings which came in after u inserted ur frendz sim card in ur mobile!!!
DAT happens evertime any new SIM MEETS a NEW IMIE NUMBER of a cel phone which is gprs enabled!!!

THOU UR FREND GOT DEBITED ONE RUPEE FOR DAT SMS,,WHICH THE SIM ITSELF SENT AFTER STSRTUP FOR SETIINGS!!

u must hav done some thing wit settings b4 definitely which lead to ur problem,,,!!!
but i thing i not getting is what made ur cell phone donot show dat g icon,eve if settings r wrong,,,,
HMMMM,,,May be u fiddled with another setting which comes in nokia which disabled g icon apperance on screen!!!

i think dat was it!!!

ok whatever
its all over
ENJOY nice THOSE idiots in as many ways as u can!!!!

@ALL
AND SEEE PEPL,,,ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHAT AJJET SAID,,,
HE knows a JTO OF BSNL PERSONALLY AND

he doesnt know what is gprs all about and just knows how to activate!!!
hahahaha
dat too he must be knowing after he must hav msgd some wrong code to 3733

OHH MYYYY GOD,,,,,,, PUT SOME GREY COLOUR IN THIER TOP STORIES!!!

AND WHAT THE F**K IS DAT NEW AD ABOUT???
i had an impression dat priety zinta does see here and there b4 doing an endorsement,,,,,,,,,,and now I REALLY DISLIKE DAT ADD!!!

KEHTAIN HAIN"BEST HAI MERE LIYE"" NO WAYYYYYY
ITS ALWAYS "BHAI SAAB NAHI LAGEGA"

come,join,enjoy & share at most distinct,caring&fastest growin medical community

freworld4u
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-09 11:15

On 2007-04-07 21:11:38, sonagooblu wrote:
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

I cannot access my orkut account through free gsnl. though through full gsnl(Paid version) I can access it.

have any idea about it?

free gprs is just like nop,,its not a full flegded gprs with ftp,etc
gmail,, google ,,,rapidshare etc all use ssl encryption which is generally gives error in free gprs!!!!!try out the inbuilt browser of nokia ,i will give some less errors!!!

btw days r counted now and be ready to pay!!

pradeep5556
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-04-14 12:57

[ This Message was edited by: pradeep5556 on 2007-04-19 04:18 ]
annaanuj
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-04-21 11:45
u have't given the settings for free bsnl ,there were only ???? marks ...so plz send settings !!
freworld4u
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-04-23 10:50
THOSE SETTINGS hav been edited by me long back `!!!

bcoz many people use dat trick and now
unlike gtel dumbs,,gsnl has updated thier networks regionwise and
accordingly also fixed dat " BIG HOLE"

btw they opened thier another "SMALL HOLE" during the process!

SO ,,as far "FULL FLEGDED" free stuff on gsnl is concerned ,,no more free ice cream!!!!

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 252627 282930  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic