Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > please help me!!!!!!! New T68 owner.

Author please help me!!!!!!! New T68 owner.
uk
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-10-13 10:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i just got my brand new phone.first i am not sure what phone i have. it is the gray t68 phone or is it t68i.second? how do u download logos and screensavers?what r hidden games?what is updating software.i am soooooooooooo confused.please some1 help meplease help me any1. thank u

[ This Message was edited by: tranquil on 2002-10-14 12:19 ]
Raven
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-10-13 10:13
Congratz on your new phone and welcome to the forum!
If you use the SEARCH function I'm sure you'll find all the answers to your questions.
carpe noctem
Korova
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-10-13 13:40
The only help you need is to be reminded of the info given to you when you start a New Topic, it clearly states:

You will find 11751 topics about SonyEricsson phones, GPRS/WAP/email setup, accessories etc. in the Esato forums. There is average 10 replies in every topic, and it's therefore very likely that your problem have been solved before. You are welcome to post a new topic, but please try to search for an answer among the 147139 earlier post before your start a new thread. Our FAQ has answers from the frequently asked questions.

Before posting to the Esato discussion forum, make sure your post matches the subject of the forum you want to post to. Questions related to GPRS belongs to the "GPRS/WAP/MMS/Email setup"-forum. All our forums are listed here. Posts we find missplaced will be moved to correct forum without notice.

And please, please don't start new threads with the subject: "I need help". You should be able to describe your problem more accurate than this phrase.

Have fun learning
T610 R1A081 T68i R2E006 MCA-20 CommuniCam Orange

Touching from a distance, further all the time...
johnnie
P900 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-13 13:56
You just bought it yesterday but you asked the question like you use it for a month be cool man learn it slowly slowly by the forum you will find everything and you will get more information by visit this site 30 minutes a day (Daily) I can guarantee you man you will be a genious on your T68i
waikincheng
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-10-14 17:52
Actually for new poster, you should post in the "New to Esato..." board. Any questions there will be welcomed, even they are really old questions. I understand that some people may not have patient to search, especially the newbie. So learn more about your phone first. Any boards other than "new to esatr..." assume that the user have done a search, and have a basic knowledge for their phone. Also, you may use the FAQ, at which you can find the solution of many common questions.
tranquil
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-10-26 12:52
@waikincheng
You're right. I've moved it....
The ultimate ringtone wav mp3
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi