Esato

Forum > Regional > Americas > AT&T Again !!

Author AT&T Again !!
teno
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-10-12 20:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am having a bad time with AT&T data service. I make my daily call to tech support and they open a new ticket, a day or two goes by and no change in my account status. They show me as having two accounts one with data service and one without. My phone shows on conection to the web that I will be charged $.03 per KB and to please contact AT&T for other avalible data plans. So I call and then the show starts, the endless transfer from one person to another attempting to resolve my double account issue. The sun breaks upon a new day and no change. Contact them again and they say I see the ticket says it is resolved but I also see that it is not, please hold while I speak with out Tech Support and another 15 or 20 minutes of my day is spent dealing with this. This is not the way to promote Customer satisfaction. AT&T might have to start paying me for my time, I didn't know that I would become a QA employee by signing up for there service
Dagger
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-12 21:05
Man, thank God I got a good deal with AT&T. Meaning I got their exclusive t68i cover, and not their network service. Makes me think Globe and Smart Philippines aren't so bad after all [addsig]
shawnmccall9
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-10-12 22:40
@ teno
and that is why I paid the ETF and dropped ATT GSM
jnonhoffzieg
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-10-13 12:43
I hear you teno. AT&T and Cingular must outsource to the same call-center. That's exactly what I go through trying to get information from them about when GPRS will start working again in my site. It's like talking to a wall. Well there's always T-Mobile...
T68m -> R2F0004 on Cingular - I want my MMS!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi