Esato

Forum > Regional > Americas > Cingular Pains

Author Cingular Pains
shadow_wolf
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-10-11 19:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have been with cingular for years even before they were known as cingular. I have had one ordeal after another with them from being charged too much to not being able to use services I was paying for. Its this way almost every month I call and waste hours ( normaly 4 or more ) to get no where with the staff on the phones they apear to know nothing at all you may run in to a few that do at times. This may be just a rant to vent my frustration out I have complained many times even going as far as calling up the VP of Cingular. I have cought them in breach of contract several times and I am just gettig tired of it. Not only that but there technology is a long way behind the other companies. You think after all the money they get every month they would have something better. None the less I am stuck in a never ending contract and even if I could get out of it where I am out they are the cheapest. Oh well thinks for listening
shawnmccall9
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-10-11 21:29
it seems like all cellular companies suck in their own way, and you just have to find one that you can live with
n|ck_xp
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-10-11 22:01
Change to T-Mobile my friend...
I am in T-Mobile since year now and I dont change it for NOTHING!!!
And I am gonna use MMS by the end of the year!!!
rj
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-10-12 10:15
....why did u say cingular's technology is behind? in what way???
porterg
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-10-12 14:20
What kind of billing prob are you having? And what state are you out of? If you are in the Carolinas, I will send you my corporate email address, see if I can help you.

One of the BIG challenges in wireless is the turnover in cust serv and retail. Didn't used to matter, but with all the new technology....
shadow_wolf
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-10-15 15:20
I am in SC billing problems go as for as overcharging me 30 or 40$ a month I had been able to get it corrected but as I said I am tired of the run around on the phone and spending a good portion of that day talking to mindless drones. If I ever get out from this I will switch and t mobile would be by far better. the technology of cingular is far behind the other companies for example both sprint and verizon have 3g services here and phones are well simple once you go coloure you do not go back and I finaly got the t68 because of the screen . I am just tired, the price is fine or at least I think it is the service hardly goes down no complaints there. I can live with what I have now its just the billing problems that have me up at arms.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi