Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > Wap Mailer

Author Wap Mailer
suvatyyp
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-10-10 23:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
http://www.pixel.ee/wap/ is set up my little wap project, that allows people to read/send e-mail via mobile phone. I have tested it with T65 and with some emulators on PC.

The problem is, that I don't have access to Nokia, Motorola and Siemens phones, also to other SE models. I would be grateful if you could try it out and help me to test Wap Mailer.

All ideas, suggestions and found bugs are welcome to kurt@pixel.ee
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-11 11:53
welcome to esato - ok - when u configure & it says server - does it mean pop3, smtp or what??? thats not to clear - also when u type in username & password - the password does not change into ****** like it should - so it is viewable to others - hope this feedback helps.

[ This Message was edited by: orangeman on 2002-10-11 12:13 ]
suvatyyp
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-10-11 13:44
In the configuration page POP3 server is expected. This is corrected now and people who configure their account should understand it better.

And password is left visible since input from mobile phone keypad may be quite uncomfortable. With some SE phones You can see quite well, what You are entering on the password field, but I aint sure it is so with other manufacturer phones.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi