Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > can you change look on your mobilephone!

Author can you change look on your mobilephone!
exrom
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-10-10 16:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I mean the look of your mobilephone. Can you go to a store and say: I want you to fix my phone so its looks lokk a t68I, Don't know
I also wonder how you guys kan get pics into your messages? I have tried to cut and paste but it wouldn't work for me,

Please help
Sweden, the home of the vikings and ericsson!
Cytech
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2002-10-10 16:13
Quote:

On 2002-10-10 16:07, exrom wrote:
I mean the look of your mobilephone. Can you go to a store and say: I want you to fix my phone so its looks lokk a t68I, Don't know
I also wonder how you guys kan get pics into your messages? I have tried to cut and paste but it wouldn't work for me,

Please help

normally the servicepoints doesn't make those kind of changes, even if you pay... if they do you must be aware that you can get problems with the warranty if you have to leave it for service again, this since the product number then don't match the phones external parts, for example front cover.

if you mean how to insert images in the messages here on Esato, read the Help section

[ This Message was edited by: Cytech on 2002-10-10 15:14 ]
Korova
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-10-10 16:18
See the info on:

http://www.esato.com/board/faq.php#bbcode

Adding Images
To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example.

In the example above, the BBCode automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the [img] code.

Touching from a distance, further all the time...

[ This Message was edited by: Korova on 2002-10-10 15:20 ]
johnnie
P900 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-10 16:19
Have you upgrade your phone?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi