Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Chav Problem.

123  Next
Author Chav Problem.
Glenny
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-22 15:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thanks to those Tw@t$ chavs... just because i carry a skateboard and listen to different music to them, they fell they can take the p**s. Theyve been callin me 'grebo' for a while, it hasnt gotten to me, id rather stand out then blend in, but there is too many chavs lately. I live in a rough area (rough=chav heaven) and ive been feeling bad, im trying not to let it get to me. Most of the time its 12 year olds (stupid i know) when theyre on there own, they say nothing, but in a gang of 6+, they act all hard. But now, theres about 18 year olds hanging around where i live, and skate. They seem very dangerous. They keep comin up to me sayin 'ya startin' and crap like that. I dunno what to do cos theyre keeping me from having fun, and seeing my friends... and 'if you cant beat em, join em' really dosent apply hear. I dont know what to do think i should just ignore em? i dunno even if that would work
Lost Count Official Website My Band! and the forum for it!
404'd!
Jesus loves you, but everyone else hates you...
absinthebri
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-04-22 15:55
They're bullies. I don't know what would work. [addsig]
Glenny
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-22 15:59
well im goin to shop, their hangout, and im gonna take my board just to see if its blown over...
Lost Count Official Website My Band! and the forum for it!
404'd!
Jesus loves you, but everyone else hates you...
absinthebri
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-04-22 16:09
Some lads are like that. They're harmless but they need to have this 'front'. I don't know. [addsig]
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2006-04-22 19:57
go out with some of ya mates and stand up to em.

most em of will shit a brick a run a mile, i dont mean start a full on fight, but give it a gentle, i was just walking to the shop , i dont appreciate being harrassed by you, so if you could possibly stop it and just walk away, if push comes to shove just stand there, ive yet to see someone just hit someone that is stood still, this may sound really silly, but if you go out with the mentality that they are better than you, you aint gonna win, look down to the scum, after all youve got better things to be doing than hanging around causing trouble, dont threathen them with ill get my mates malarkey, pikies breed pikies, you will get outnumbered!! just show em that there picking on the wrong people as your not here to have a fight,

best advice i can give ya!

fatreg
faultymonkey
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-04-23 20:47
OR...

pretend to be one of them (go to argos and buy some fake bling), then when one of them is on "its" own, bash him over the head with your skateboard and then make it look like hes been knocked down by a car (lay him on a car and spill some ketchup around him) driven by a loonatic in the neighbourhood that has a knack for "accidently" killing chavs....simple....
SCORPIONKING1982
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-23 21:03
show them a guitar, theyll be so busy trying to figure out what it is you can just walk on by

either that or carry round a massive stereo playing some death metal, they wont be able to handle it and just run away
myspace.com/scorpionking1982
Ridahz
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-04-23 21:05
I have a mate whos a mosher and people look at him funny because of his clothes and emo haircut he goes my college and is 18 but a crazy sod he squares up to 3ppl, has run his ex gf and her bro over while am in car lmao sorry 4 bein off topic. My college is full of chav slags and guys but dont arse me 1 bit lol
xdavex
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-04-23 21:08
yeah, dude you've got a skateboard with you, use it!
XDA Trion running Windows 6 Pro.
brownlad007
V800
PM
Posted: 2006-04-23 21:41
glenny, whats the area you live in ?
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-04-24 10:22
Fatreg had the best solution... if that fails personnally, id give them some of theyre own medicine... give them a clip around the year, chavs are notorius for being all mouth and no action..... all theyre trying to do is 'look' hard in front of there mates....

All the ebst, and dont let them run your life (ie by making you avoid places).

Lee
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-04-24 12:11
kick f**k out of the biggest one, worked for me dude. Just go up and smack hom with your skateboard
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-04-24 12:13
have to agree with meths there too! ive done this and its funny as hell to see all the lil 'wanna-be-chavs' shit themselves coz there 'ardest bloke' has got a kicking......
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-24 12:33
Most of what chavs wear is highly flammable. Just threaten them with a lighter. I wouldn't recommend actually setting them on fire though.
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-24 12:51
@glenny
if its that bad, just pay for my flight over there and let me stay with you for a weekend and we will go out and unleash my bulging aussie biceps of fury on their white trash a**
everyone knows that aussies can hold their own in a fight
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi