Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The AIDS Virus: Made in the U.S?

Previous  12
Author The AIDS Virus: Made in the U.S?
Kwiksta
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-16 12:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2007-07-16 09:36:00, nokiamaniax wrote:
It means they have the cure for AIDS too right?

According to this...YES
Previously --> tempsonyfreak
Evilchap
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-19 23:44
Of course they have a cure, we wont ever see it though. it would defy the point of creating the virus in the first place. But yes I would like to see any one disprove this or any other of Axxr's theorys.
suhlman
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-01 09:52
i dont think hiv was created in usa and on purpose, but I do believe initially under pressure to cure this syndrome they made mistakes, rushed to conclusions, and took some really nasty steps to pretend to be \"trying\": AZT e.g.... a drug deemed too toxic for even terminal cancer patients!!! it is by many epidemiologists today seen as one of the main causes for aids-like syndromes!!!!!!!!
syndromes are dodgy by nature, as new symptoms get added to the spectrum of symptoms that, in any combination, make up a case of that syndrome...so: you got diarrhea - you got a tummy bug or ibs (another \"syndrome\")...you add carposi, you're automatically classed as an aids case!!! add to that,e.g. that most african \"aids patients\" have never even had an aids-test...well, there is a lot of business and politics, and it all stinks!
I do however think that the author of \"the river\" was on to sth, even if just a side-thread of the \"conspiracy\"
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi