Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > T610 Problem

Author T610 Problem
marlonxp
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-03 23:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I got a t610 which was un o2 but is unlocked... the phone picks up signal but i cant make any calls..not even emergency.....if i do a network search it finds nerworks but im unable to select either...(yes i have a registered sim with one of the networks) has anyone had a similar problem? how was it resolved?
wap.marlonhall.com
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-03 23:12
You say the phone was on O2 but I'm guessing you're on another network What network are you on?

If you're on either Vodafone or T-Mobile, a phone will still show a signal (and even allow you to send texts!) when inserted into a blocked phone - I suspect this phone may be blocked
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-03 23:25
Or the radio apart gone wrong, if no reception. Check the real time clock in the service menu!

This message was posted from a Nokia

marlonxp
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-05 15:53
Real time works ok.. IM 100% the phone isnt blocked....(Netowrk doesnt even support it) ill get signal from time to time but still unable to mae even an emergency call...just wondering if its a hardware of software issue...Firmware is R1A081
wap.marlonhall.com
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-05 15:54
give it the last flash fw, might be that would solve the bug
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-05 16:05
Could possibly also be that the aerial has become slightly dislodged and needs pushing back into position properly then - I had a T610 which I replaced the screen on, it wasn't getting much of a signal - behaving like yours is - took it apart again and snapped the aerial back into position and all was fine again!

Might be worth checking out
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi