Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > globe NON-technical discussions (PH)

Previous  123 ... 1718 192021  Next
Author globe NON-technical discussions (PH)
HeatherG
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-01 20:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I've had it. I know Globe has about the worst CSR's in the world but what happened tonight is really audacious! First, I call because I want my GPRS activated coz it doesn't seem to work anymore. I told them to do something about it coz I had it activated 3 days earlier. This girl (I didn't ask for her name coz they give you aliases anyway) told me "Ok ma'am, we'll forward your complaint and just monitor your GPRS within 24 hours." Ok fine then. I decided to go to their website http://www.myglobe.com.ph. I needed to see some information on their website about MMS that their CSR's can't give me because obviously, one of the requirements to be a Globe CSR is brains. THE LACK OF IT! This was 12 hours earlier. 2:30PM December 1, 2002. The browser said Cannot Be Displayed. I thought there was something wrong with my browser, but I can view www.globe.com.ph, this website and my personal site. So I called again and informed them that their freaking website was down. She put me on hold and came back after 10 minutes of me listening to that annoying music they put on. She was bright as a sunny day and I wanted to murder her. She goes "Ma'am we haven't been advised that the website is down." I'm like "Miss, I don't care if you haven't been advised. I'm telling you that your website is DOWN!" ...
CSR: Maybe it's your server that has a problem...
ME: It's called an ISP not a server and NO it doesn't have a problem. I can view other websites except www.myglobe.com.ph. Ergo YOUR WEBSITE has a problem. And don't tell me that its just me. I asked my friend in DAVAO and she can't view it. I asked my friend using another ISP and he can't view it. Heck, I asked my friend in the States and she can't view it! So don't tell me there's something wrong with my PC, there's something wrong with YOU!!!
CSR: (calm as water)Hmm...but ma'am I can view the website from here.
ME: (angry as a cow)I don't care if you can view it! YOU are NOT the customer. I AM! You are not the one looking for bits of information on the website because the CSR's don't know shit!
CSR: (cheery as rain)Please hold...
*5 annoying minutes of music*
CSR: Ok ma'am, I've forwarded your complaint. Please monitor the site within 24 hours.

At that moment, I was ready to fly to Manila and happily massacre the entire Globe CS Department. But of course I couldn't do that. The next flight was for the next day. Instead, I told her "Oh really. While you're doing that, can you forward yourself to HELL!!!" and I hung up. I know it was childish. But hey, what can you do? You can't murder someone over the phone. When that's possible, it would be sheer heaven. Until then...May Globe Burn To The Ground!
The light at the end of the tunnel is coming from a speeding train.
legallypogi
W810 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-01 20:49
@heather- calm down!:-) take 8 easy darl!

This post was posted from a T68i

soulreaver
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-12-02 06:17
@heatherg- i totally agree with you coz it happened also to me a hundred times. Globe CSR's have no brains at all. Perhaps, they did'nt graduate in college or something. I like smart's CSR but their services sucks. Globe services are cool but not globe's csr's coz they are brainless.

This post was posted from a Nokia

baste07
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2002-12-02 10:53
can someone help how to send a pic (from my pic phone book) to another phone? via sms? mms? or kung ano man. thanks
casperr
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-12-02 12:26
I agree, globe cs sucks!

This post was posted from a Nokia

HIgher_168
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-12-02 12:50
Not all of them are that brainless...

This post was posted from a Nokia 7650

superman17
K500
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-03 08:34
just got my bill and free pa talaga gprs....i also download lots of ringtone, themes, screensavers and picture, sending and receiving emails and yet no charge at all.

note: i did not use the globe i.p add in doing these.
baste07
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2002-12-03 11:22
kailangan ba ipa activate pa yung MMS? or kasama na yun nung pina activate yungGPRS?
nice eyes
C902 Red
PM
Posted: 2002-12-03 11:31
i'm a globe subscriber, at pumunta pa ko sa globe center para mag-enroll ng mms. it's not enough that you do the settings on your phone. i guess pwede ka ring tumawag sa 211 to enroll.
Scythe
J200
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-04 06:14
@baste

In my case dati, tinawag ko yung pagpapa-activate ng GPRS muna kasi I wanted that feature first, thinking na kasama na dun yung pag-activate nila ng MMS. Hindi pala kasama, you have to eplicitly tell them that you want to activate both para isahang request nalang.
Andy1018
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-05 01:15
@* hey guys, may charge na raw ang GPRS nung last month pa. I inquire it sa CSR. 15 cents daw per kilobyte?

[ This Message was edited by: Andy1018 on 2002-12-05 00:16 ]
mariolouis
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-12-06 12:18
you can enroll in MMS via globe's wapsite.
baste07
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2002-12-08 02:09
haay. i called globe to activate my mms last tuesday, they said 1-2 days... after that time wala pa din, i called again.. and again they said the same thing.... mga friday ako tumawag... and ngayon mukhang wala pa din.... what's the deal here? mga bobo lang ba talaga kinukuha ng GLOBe or bobo lang sila entirely.... walang kwenta mga CS nila
ferrarista44
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-12-08 02:57
@baste
ako i tried twice.
yun first attempt ko sabi after 24hrs.
the second attempt ko sabi after 24hrs ulit check ko daw. sabi ko how sure na after 24hrs activated, eh yun din yun sinabi sa kin before?
sure enough, after 5mins lang activated na. you'll know coz you'll receive a 2-part MMS from Globe.
baste07
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2002-12-08 09:46
ah ganun? makaka receive ka ng MMS from globe kapag activated na? sige ill try calling again right now.. nakakabwisit talaga yang mga CS nila
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 1718 192021  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic