Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > Techtree.com is hiring reviewers and writers!

Author Techtree.com is hiring reviewers and writers!
aalaap
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-01-17 08:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

Hey people,

As some of you may know, I have been working for this website Techtree.com which is an Indian technology portal for geeks as well as those looking to get the most of their computers, gadgets, mobile phones etc. I've been here for a little over a year and I've decided to take up a more challenging opportunity in the same field. By the end of the month, we are looking to hire a few people to join the team and continue to deliver what Techtree is known for.

The job of a Technology Reviewer involves getting your hands on the latest and hottest gadgets like mobile phones, LCD monitors, fastest DVD writers, graphics cards, games, and everything related, and reviewing them for the readers of the site. For the trainee positions, we need people who are computer savvy, have a penchant for gadgets and the ability to put their views and thoughts in to words.

Starting salary is Rs. 10,000 per month, but it can be more if you have experience/expertise you can show.

If this sounds interesting to you, go through the website and read a few of the several thousand reviews that are already up on the website and figure out if you can do it. If you think you can, then send me your resumes at aalaapghag /at/ techtree.com

Either me or the editor of TT, Ameya, will be conducting the interviews for this post. The positions are Mumbai, India based and are full-time only. We are not looking for freelancers at the moment.

Hope to see some of you guys out there!

- Aalaap
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi