Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > See through clothes using egg cups and sellotape!

Author See through clothes using egg cups and sellotape!
millosunny141
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-09 15:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hey i tried your making a copy of your prototype. but it was made of eggs instead of the egg cups. and it works better . much powerfull . an update of your prototype indeed. here is the process of making that extra powerful x ray googles. all you have to do is to put a cellotape on both ends of the egg . this is for the strap .then u just have to break the egg from the middle . make sure that the egg is raw.
now wear it and voila you can see naked girls all around . the only disadvantage is that all the girls turn into some yellow thing. still working on that problem
millosunny141
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-09 15:16
this is an emergency message.
your picture with those googles on your head needed urgently
deluded
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-02-09 17:29
@meths wrote: "Found these Ukranian beauties on ebay, my gosh! The PSKGT properties must be astounding. Plus, there's a spare in casde one gets damaged!"

Wow, those are real beauties! I bet you'd be working on your X-ray clothing removal eye visual enhancement device once you've managed to work out the variance manifold to PSKGT ratio eh? Do update us on your progress, I'm sure there're some of us who are more excited than others about your working prototype. Anyway, I've been doing some research of my own and I found a really decent looking wooden egg-cup here: http://www.rubylane.com/shops/acquiredtaste/item/0504-004

Not sure about the PSKGT properties of this one though. It's a real pity there's only one of it. But if I feel like it, I think I might just get it and work on a single-sided version. I'll call it the "X-ray clothing removal eye visual enhancement device: 1-I"
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
singoi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-14 08:43
I find it very interesting reading this forum. does anybody post some pictures of how its been made. where exactly is the hole been made on the egg cups and how the cellotape been sticked on it. how many layers are to be sticked. does anyone have made photos, if so its would be more interesting. Please can you post.
rockygali
K810 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-14 09:16
so its still alive... for the sake of humanity please lock this thread! lets not venture into the world we hardly know...

please leave those poor eggcups alone...
"Darkness is the absence of light.. and not the opposite..."
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-02-14 14:20
Hey, deluded, those egg cups really are astounding! Mauchline Ware...might do some research into that, i live not far from a place calld Mauchline!
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
deluded
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-02-14 16:26
Cool! Glad to hear from you meths! And i was beginning to think you must have started working on your new prototype and got too busy to post. It's such a heartwarming sight to see so many people interested in our little invention, isn't it?
singoi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-15 11:59
anyone who has make some photos Please post them..it seems to be very interesting topic.havent ever heard of such an experiment.
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-02-15 12:07
Well deluded, as a fellow madcap inventor, i'm sure you understand that when you start to create, everything else gets shoved to one side. I've been working on some improvements, havent slept for three days and i've been eating nothing but corned beef straight from the tin. My great work is nearly complete!
Hello, Scroto!

deluded
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-02-15 13:59
I know exactly what you mean meths. I can remember the last time i was trying to build this solar-powered torchlight, i practically lived in the shed for a couple of days. Unfortunately i never got round to trying out the prototype cos some kid stole my contraption and salvaged the parts for his steam-powered torch. It was all hot air. Heh...
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-02-15 14:23
Tsk, tsk, some people eh! Well, i've nearly rebuilt my invention, expect world exclusive pics soon...
Hello, Scroto!

deluded
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-02-15 14:55
Alright! I'm sure we're all looking forward to the pics.
zyexx
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-05-14 17:52
Damn...why didn't I see this before, this would have come in handy while staying at my friends House......, hmmmm, wonder if I can stay over again
singoi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-07-07 12:38
are there any photos or pictures how this works.
the replies are continuing but no pictures untill now.

does this really work?
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-07-07 12:51
works a treat mate.... try it and see
living the dream!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic