Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > See through clothes using egg cups and sellotape!

Author See through clothes using egg cups and sellotape!
JiSm
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-18 12:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
^^^ Thats awesome. Care to demonstrate and post vid? Thats a sure-fire video ringtone in planning.
"Back in the land of the long white cloud!"
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-19 01:20

On 2008-05-18 10:56:22, Cycovision wrote:
I think you may have to modulate the pitch of the sound wave to match the frequency of the individual's brain waves. Try making loud 'whooping' noises like a police siren whilst you point the phone at them. And you might need a TV aerial on top of the helmet too.

Of course, the whooping will decombobulate the cross talk...brilliant!
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2008-05-19 15:44
Jebus! Still going, eh! My best invention yet! I've just sold the rights to BA for £85million, for airport security equipment.
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2008-05-22 20:31

On 2008-05-13 08:40:25, Davo_169 wrote:
@K.I.M
do you honestly believe that by using only sellotape and egg cups you will be able to fashion together functional X-ray specs......honestly?

...yes,well at first i was an unbeliever like you so i tried making some of my own. Obviously it didn't work, but luckily i realized that by using smaller eggcups that were relative in size to my eyes, instead of the extra large eggcups, then only i was able to trully use this great and powerful discovery to my use. Keep going at it max we are behind you mate, without our xray glasses on ofcourse. i've already seen my fair part of nasty things with these glasses.
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!"
Proverbs 4: 7
Lo-couk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-06-02 20:21

On 2005-11-17 15:10:24, methylated_spirit wrote:
I've made an awesome discovery...just by using a couple of readily-available household items, you can see through peoples clothing! All you need is a couple of egg cups and some sellotape:

method: attach egg cups to eye areas, with base pointing towards eyes. Liberally apply sellotape to pin into place, and there you have it!

Meths patent pending X-ray clothing removal eye visual enhancement devices!

Catchy name, eh?

Have you ever thought of laying off the methylated spirits for a week of so? They say it makes you go blind after you go past the seeing through clothing stage!
iphone 4 16Gb
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic