Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Looking for good headphones

Previous  12
Author Looking for good headphones
maddav
P1
PM
Posted: 2005-11-05 09:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Etymotic ER-6 in-earphones are fantastic, they have superb build quality, and perfect sound reproduction, they come in white/black. They're great, as they isolate sound from outside sources, and others can't hear what you're listening to. The only warning I'd give is that they're a bit pricey, and if you like your bass, then don't buy them, they have a very flat equalizer, so you won't get face-melting bass.
Luke-the-magic-man
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-05 14:37
the ones you are looking at on amazon are f**king brilliant, I got a pair myself, and my girlfrined has now got them, the good thing is if you do sport they stay in your ears, and they also have great sound quality, much better then the normal apple ones etc. BUY THEM
Check out my sales
I am a mac fanboy .
I will honor Laffens gift of P990 flip free avartar, but I sold the p990
JT
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-05 14:40
Quote:

On 2005-11-05 14:37:49, lukebonathan wrote:
the ones you are looking at on amazon are f**king brilliant, I got a pair myself, and my girlfrined has now got them, the good thing is if you do sport they stay in your ears, and they also have great sound quality, much better then the normal apple ones etc. BUY THEM

Seconded!

I also have a pair and they are great. Cant fault them honestly. Just be careful not to lose the 'buds'.
www.mobileschoice.com - The UK's leading price comparison site for mobile phones.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi