Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > New Platform for Business Mobile Phones

Author New Platform for Business Mobile Phones
mince-inside
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-10-07 22:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Me Inc.—the era of Rich Mobility has arrived

SCO's new Me Inc. is an innovative network services platform that provides a totally new approach to mobile information access, communication coordination and control, including:

Fast, on-demand access to the latest information and content
Easy action planning and coordination between mobile parties
Rapid, reliable opinion polling of mobile groups of any size
Flexible multi-media capture, communications and sharing
Secure consumer and business transaction entry and processing
The digital services enabled by the Me Inc. platform will turn today's smart phones and other mobile devices into high-powered productivity tools that:
Enable salespeople and mobile workers of all kinds to get their work done much faster, translating directly into lower costs and higher profits
Allow any group of people on the Web (both mobile and non-mobile) to interact far more productively
An Architecture for Rich Mobility

Me Inc. operates using unique edge processor software technology to simplify integration of mobile devices with backend resources.

The Me Inc. edge processor offloads logic and data from end-point devices, enables secure, efficient access to enterprise and Internet-based information, services and resources, and enables a new level of coordination, communication and control for mobile work groups of any size.

Me Inc.'s architecture keeps critical business information at the server level rather than on mobile devices to increase accessibility.

Me Inc. Component Services

The Me Inc. platform includes an ever-growing set of component services, including:
Action: Easy action planning and coordination between parties
Vote: Rapid, reliable opinion polling of mobile groups of any size
Shout: Flexible multi-media capture, communications and sharing
People: Create groups with enhanced profiles from existing directories or your mobile device
Schedule: Manage group schedules in a mobile or Web-based environment
These and other custom component services can be used individually or integrated into rich mobile applications and services.

A Legacy of Leadership

Building on nearly thirty years of research and development of highly reliable distributed systems, Me Inc. was developed by The SCO Group. With leadership in the retail, telecommunications and financial services industries, The SCO Group extends the legacy of innovation into the wireless world with Me Inc.

SCO's new Me Inc. is an innovative network services platform that provides a totally new approach to mobile information access, communication coordination and control, including:

The digital services enabled by the Me Inc. platform will turn today's smart phones and other mobile devices into high-powered productivity tools that:
Enable salespeople and mobile workers of all kinds to get their work done much faster, translating directly into lower costs and higher profits
Allow any group of people on the Web (both mobile and non-mobile) to interact far more productively

Me Inc. operates using unique edge processor software technology to simplify integration of mobile devices with backend resources.

The Me Inc. edge processor offloads logic and data from end-point devices, enables secure, efficient access to enterprise and Internet-based information, services and resources, and enables a new level of coordination, communication and control for mobile work groups of any size.

Me Inc.'s architecture keeps critical business information at the server level rather than on mobile devices to increase accessibility.

The Me Inc. platform includes an ever-growing set of component services, including:
People: Create groups with enhanced profiles from existing directories or your mobile device
These and other custom component services can be used individually or integrated into rich mobile applications and services.

A Legacy of Leadership

Building on nearly thirty years of research and development of highly reliable distributed systems, Me Inc. was developed by The SCO Group. With leadership in the retail, telecommunications and financial services industries, The SCO Group extends the legacy of innovation into the wireless world with Me Inc.

A Legacy of Leadership

http://www.sco.com/solutions/[....]_presentation_files/frame.html
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi