Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Help! K750i Configuration error after reflash!

Author Help! K750i Configuration error after reflash!
STiRR
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-26 07:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Would someone please help me out??

I have a K750i imported from HongKong with the R1J002 firmware.

So reading around, I learn that this version (R1J002) had poor camera/vid picture quality and that it was fixed with the newer version with cam V4.5 in R1N035..... Thus I proceeded to upgrade to R1N035 firmware via SE's Officail Support site.

Everthing went well and I even posted in the "R1N035 has bugs" thread that everything in my new R1N035 FW was ok.

At this point I am looking for a solution to turn off the Shutter sound when AFing and snapping a photo. The "turn on silent" thing does not work for HK software models apparently.... So I took a risk and tried to flash the Main/FS/CDA files using Davinci 13.7 K750 Flasher and flashed without Finalization or Custamization to China Main/FS/CDA.

After flashing the phone turns on, tries to set up (a bar loads and it says pls wait) and then throws a error message saying :

Configuration Error. Please contact your network operator or service center.

I am using the same SIM card as before the flash so it is 100% not a network oper error, I am quite sure it has something to do with flashing it to the China Main/FS/CDA.

Do I need to perform Finalization/Customization for it to work?? I even tried using the official SE recovery flashing but it still gave the error message.

Would greatly appreciate any help I can get...

Thanks!!!!
CyberVisitor
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-09-26 07:34
1. Read before acting for christ sake! 2. Pay 10 euro for a credit. 3. Use finalization.

This message was posted from a K750

STiRR
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-26 07:39
Ok sorry for the boo boo...

Paid the $$ even before reading the reply and it works fine now

But thanks for the reply anyway...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi