Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > T68i problem downloading private logos

Author T68i problem downloading private logos
cal6n
V800
PM
Posted: 2002-09-03 14:05
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Apologies in advance if this is a common problem. I have uploaded a couple of logos via net & can find them OK using my mac, but when I try to download via WAP the problem occurs. I can login OK & find them listed but where the logos should appear I can only see a small box (about the size of one character) & the only option available is "back"
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-09-03 14:10
you need to wait for the logo to load...or press menu(above '1' button) to see more options.
BBBold on T-Mobile UK
cal6n
V800
PM
Posted: 2002-09-04 01:04
Fraid it's not that simple. I am familiar with the T68i and WAP in general. I've now uploaded 15 logos and while I can find a list of the 1st page when I select the next page (or try to access my favourites) I move to Muntika's logos (whoever that is!) & have no trouble viewing or downloading their (monochrome) logos.

The box that appears when I try to access any of my logos is much smaller than the usual box containing the logo name that usually appears & is not selectable.

I have no problems at all when accessing the site from my mac, only in WAP.

I've tried clearing the cache & I'm about to edit my details but that's all I can think of. If anyone can shed some light on this problem I'd be very grateful, otherwise I'll contact the site directly.

Cheers

Calvin
cal6n
V800
PM
Posted: 2002-09-04 14:04
Excellent!!!!

Problem solved. Looks like it was a password clash.
Cheers

Calvin
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi