Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > from Greece ?

Author from Greece ?
Redback
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-31 06:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
ZHTO ELLAS
Kryptik
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-31 06:05
I'm not Greek, but i've been named after an old family friend. Greetings from Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Xenophon

This message was posted from a Nokia

Redback
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-31 06:23
hehe interesting name Xenophon, that name roughly translates to "foreign-voice" in English.

Hmm South Africa I've seen some pretty bad shit come from there from cop documenteries. Worse than LA. Keep safe man
mitsaras
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-02 03:31
geia sas paidia Meno chicago kai exo to k700i mipos xerei kapoios an mporo na balo ellinika kai pos? to tilefono to agorasa usa kai exei agglika kai ispanika .thanx
oxin_Rain
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2005-09-06 00:15
dokimase na kaneis online anabathmish! tha breis odhgies sthn selida ths SE !
mitsaras
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-07 20:01
apo to s.e. den ginete giati lene oti to kathe tilephono ginete gia diaforetiki hora.
dr_thug
P990
PM
Posted: 2005-09-08 16:40
Quote:

On 2005-04-10 23:15:49, sevastos wrote:
How about this one?

beautiful...i remember my dad telling me that he visited this place when he was visiting athens few years back.
scicos12
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-11 06:36
panagiotis apo canada
Clearday
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-17 12:28
Hi to all Greek users,

A man from this thread has posted Greek flag into the Turkish thread. His nn's Redback. I just wanna say if it s warmly a "hi we are greeks", then I say u welcome. If it s not,I wanna say, please do not make it again.

regards and best wishes,
CDTRF (Turkish Mobile Phone Thread Ad.)
Redback
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-09-18 06:26
@ Clearday

It was just saying hello BACK to you, I didn't want to be rude from you saying hello first. Remember Clearday? In the MACEDONIA IS GREEK POST you posted guys waving Turkish flags & then you even wrote GREECE BELONGS TO MACEDONIA????

So it's a bit hypocrytical to come here & write that I posted Greek flags on Turkish post when you did the same & worse.

P.S. How would you & other Turks like it if I started writing TURKEY BELONGS TO KURDISTAN/FREE KURDISTAN & started posting maps as well. Thought not.

Clearday
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-19 12:16
BELONGS TO MACEDONIA???? issue s nonsense. Greece belongs to Greece. Is there any doubt?

If I have done a failure then,
1-I apologize for that.

If I have not (cannot remember what I did really)
1-Be stay everything same...

(note: There s no Kurdistan,it s a falsified statements from some weak ethnic groups in Iraq,but there s a Macedonia)

with my best wishes,
CDTRF
Redback
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-09-20 01:24
Well to refresh your memory Clearday here is what you posted in the Macedonia is Greece thread>

Then a few pages down you wrote "No, part of Greece belongs to Macedonia"

That is VERY insultive & provocative to Greece.
The thread Macedonia is Greece is on the bottom of the first page.

If you are sincere & you know what you are apologising about then I accept your apology. But unfortunately it looks like you need to get educated about Macedonia. YES there is a Macedonia and it it situated IN Greece. Northern Greece to be exact. You should know because your leader Kemal Attaturk was born in Thessaloniki which is the capital of Macedonia. There's a little country north of Greece which likes to call itself "Macedonia" but they are Slavs, the Greeks have been using the name Macedonia for thousands of years and they have no right to call their country Macedonia.

Clearday, read all the "Macedonia is Greece" post & read the links I provided

And yes, there is a Kurdistan. It's not a country but it's a region within Turkey, Iraq & Iran. The Kurds are the biggest ethnic group in the world without a country. They number about 40 to 50 million. So, unlike Macedonians, there actually exists a Kurdish ethnicity. Real Macedonians are just Greeks.

Merhaba and peace between our people
Clearday
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-20 14:04
laugable coments,especially kurds..They number about 40 to 50 million...are u crazy... %7,5 of Turkey s an ethnic identity (kurds,laz,çerkez,...etc) Turkey's population (just in Turkey) 72,5 ml., in the world Turks are over 160 millions...you must refresh ur infos.

Iran: Azeri Turks: 23 ml
Syria: Turkmen Turks: 1,5 ml
Bulgaria: Volga Turks: 2,1 ml
Germany: Turkey Turks:3,1 ml
other??? look at others...Turkmenistan,Azerbaijan,Uzbekistan,Tajikistan,Tataristan,Someparts of China, some parts of India, some parts of Afghanistan,Kazakistan...u need more...

I think u must stop ur numbers. Coz we are very good in numbers.
If you wanna type about Kurds, why dont u type about Albanians in ur homeland...are they over 1 ml? yeah...%10-12 of Greece pop's ethnics...so what do u need to more?

If you wanna be friend of me with honest, I can be, if u want to attidute to me badly, I can be a real enemy of u. Lets forget all,and be good.

Have a nice day

regards
CDTRF
Redback
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-09-21 10:33
HAHA does it really make a difference if Kurds number 50 million or 20 million? The point is that they are an ancient people and have never had a country.

Maybe it is an overeggaration with 50 million Kurds but I meant the total population of Kurds, not just the ones in Turkey. Turkey has at least 20 million Kurds, any source will tell you that, but if you've been educated in Turkey they will probably tell you that there's only a few million lol.

Any umm why are you bringing out the total populations of Turks & Turkick people? No offence but I don't care how many Turkic people there are worldwide! There are 10 million Greeks in Greece and another 10 million outside of Greece. Do you care? of course not!

Albanians in Greece number about 700,000 and most of them are illegal. So what's your point? At least they have their own country unlike the Kurds.. Also Greece has a Turkish moniority in Thrace which have Mosques, Turkish schools etc etc all paid for by the Greek government. How does the Turkish government treat the Greek minority? Don't answer that, I already know..

Clearday I started talking friendly with you but you're the one with the attitude. Funny how in your last post you never mentioned that you started the flag posting and talked only about Kurds. So you can be my "enemy"(lol) or friend and if you wanna debate about politics or anything then you're welcome too. Just show respect to me and you'll get the same.
Clearday
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-21 16:01
what I say...and what I have found. it s really irrelevant. What you mean while saying respect me? then wait for my respect. These points go no where. So the film "end"...greek minority here? I have got a few Greek friends here. And they never say something that u say.What you know must have taken from bias sources-anti-turk sites,sources. Thats obvious.So should I take u serious...%20 of Turkey s Kurds...really laugable...especially when u say "u dont know, we know ur pop,and ur ethnic group pop"...really weird.

regards,
CDTRF
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic