Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > new satio update released (R2AK006)

Previous  123 ... 363738 ... 525354  Next
Author new satio update released (R2AK006)
larry 68
Satio Red
PM
Posted: 2010-03-13 18:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Im searching fir more .swf files too
daz.g
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-03-13 19:04
@kish . Cheers for reply, i,ve been a raafat follower for a while but just worried cos a few guys on here said hacked apps stopped working after 48 hrs. Just to confirm my satio is hacked and i use python stuff so i would like it to still be hackable for future apps ? Can you confirm you've had no certificate errors etc ? And with raafat's vivaz mod, you need the c to z patch to work but some users have stated that needs to be uninstalled prior to update to prevent reboot bug, did you leave vivaz and helloox installed on your mem card ? If so didn't you need to use the c to z patch to reinstall or did it just carry on working when you put the mem card back in ? ...... and a big hello to al the old satio world crew.....
[ This Message was edited by: daz.g on 2010-03-13 18:09 ]
mr versatile
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-13 20:05
Hi all i have been reading and just having nothing to say phone is working good despite the inability with SE anyway did any one has notice that before the update when you attach picture to a contact the pic was more visible than with this new update i could bearly see the caller picture when they call on this update does anyone have this problem or notice this
anzalrahman
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-13 20:06
@daz.g.....after updating to the new firmware u can generate a new c2z patch with c2z maker...vivaz mod works great and some improvements too...phone needs to be hacked prior to updating to new firmware
kish
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-03-13 20:35
@daz.g I do not know why but raafat's hack works fine without the c2z patch on my telephone. I do not have the c2z patch runnong only the open4all to browse c: drive and to copy the changed config files. I did not install pips or the c2z patch and the vivaz screen and swf files work. Currently I am running the fishes. hehe All my apps that I subsequently installed using rompatcher install server are still running. It's about six days now.

I did not install/run the c2z patch because it causes some weird behaviour with application manager. Perhaps some of the problems people are experiencing is because of the c2z patch, and not vivaz hack nor as a result of using rompatcher to bypass certificate issues.
[ This Message was edited by: kish on 2010-03-13 19:40 ]
micks2005
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-13 23:59
Hi ...

Meet Satio's brother in Japan

http://www.unwiredview.com/20[....]-want-from-a-cyber-shot-phone/

since satio was designed by Sony Ericsson Japan, ... well I bet you would see the similarities spot on.

Ciao.
rmk152
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 00:59
Video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUygnVEOlWY
larry 68
Satio Red
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 08:37
Well I still cant run 1 of my hacked apps
I may try re-installing it, phone goes crazy if I try to open the C2z
strangely I did manage to install a file for hacked after update so maybe its just some apps that now dont work

I still have the problem of pics being displayed upside down which is annoying .
If this is as good as the firmware gets then I guess I'd be happy as it does everything I need. Love the Satio

UPDATE..... Finally got this working , user error as I'd lost a patch on C during the update.
[ This Message was edited by: larry 68 on 2010-03-14 08:38 ]
dngeorgiev
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 09:33
So what is the conclusion after a week....

If we want the new firmware we shall forget about hacking (with HelloOX), and the new firmware does not include any huge improvement????

Sorry but i can not read the whole 36 pages ....

Thanks
Mavonox
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 09:44
@dngeorgiev

That is incorrect.

I have an unbranded phone that I hacked with Hello0X2 before the two firmware upgrades and it is very stable now.

Basically you need to hack the phone before you put the latest firmware on it. If you haven't, you can roll back the firmware and then do it.
Raafat
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 10:17
a new c2z patch must be generated every time you update the phones firmware!!!!
DrewVL
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 10:26

On 2010-03-14 09:33:56, dngeorgiev wrote:
So what is the conclusion after a week....

If we want the new firmware we shall forget about hacking (with HelloOX), and the new firmware does not include any huge improvement????

Sorry but i can not read the whole 36 pages ....

Thanks

HelloOX still work just installed it before the new update and choose keep setting. All the features that mentioned on SE update blog will be install and people find it overall improvement and battery last abit longer. Obviously some still complaint for something that didnt mention in the firmware update and obviously it's not gonna be included in this update so i dont get a point of crying about it.

Larry.. your phone always acting crazy haha just spank her maybe that work
Cheers,
Drew
[ This Message was edited by: DrewVL on 2010-03-14 09:40 ]
DrewVL
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 11:01

are you using the program to convert video before transfering to phone ?
The original question as I understand it was a request for an application that plays divx encoded movies on the satio
My answer - there isn't one yet - but maybe there is, can you enlighten us as to what you are doing....thx
[/quote]

Alrite here it is..well i just download a music file from net and im not sure if they already converted or not but the extension is divx
i can upload the file here so you guys can download and see it yourself cuz im not that computer literate or you can tell me how to check the original of the file extension?

Drew
Jaysta
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 16:36
I had to hard reset mine so rendered it unhackable, gotta borrow a PC again now to try and debrand and revert. pita
[ This Message was edited by: Jaysta on 2010-03-14 15:39 ]
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time"
burmistrz
Xperia Active
PM
Posted: 2010-03-14 16:51
Something about divx video.
If you use SmartMovie app and want to watch movies in landscape mode, flip your phone clockwise only, never other way, because itīs crashing then. Just a little tip. Thats really works and satio plays .avi without problems.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 363738 ... 525354  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic