Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > The All New Sony Ericsson Portfolio for 2011

Visitors browsing this topic: 2
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 362363364  Next
Author The All New Sony Ericsson Portfolio for 2011
back2you
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-12-23 18:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@TheBecksF

Sony Ericsson with Sony Electronics (Booth 815)

Product Categories:

3D
Accessories – Audio
Accessories – Digital Imaging
Audio
Audio, High-Performance
Computer Hardware and Software
Connected Home
Digital Imaging
E-Books
Embedded Technology – Wireless and Wireless Devices
Other Consumer Electronics
Photographic Equipment
Portable Audio Players
Tablet PCs/Netbooks
Video

--------

Sony Ericsson and ANT+/Dynastream in the Digital Health and Fitness Pavilion (Booth 3023)

zub
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2010-12-23 19:52
"LG Optimus 2X dual-core Android phone hits Europe in January"

http://www.engadget.com/2010/[....]one-hits-europe-in-january-pe/

see this is how a top notch company does stuff. how long has rumours for the dula core LG phone been around? and now look we are getting a release of the actual phone so soon!

this is where fails. they take way too long! how long have anzu and psphone rumours be going on? first its feb release, then march release now april release. come on seriously. by that time there would be waaay more advanced tech out, i fear is shooting itself in the foot. you get bet your life savings HTC/motorola/samsung will be getting dual core, 1080p recording phones out before
[ This Message was edited by: zub on 2010-12-23 18:55 ]
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-12-23 20:08
This is also posted in the Esato News
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
back2you
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-12-23 20:23

On 2010-12-23 19:52:00, zub wrote:

see this is how a top notch company does stuff. how long has rumours for the dula core LG phone been around? and now look we are getting a release of the actual phone so soon!

this is where fails. they take way too long! how long have anzu and psphone rumours be going on? first its feb release, then march release now april release. come on seriously. by that time there would be waaay more advanced tech out, i fear is shooting itself in the foot. you get bet your life savings HTC/motorola/samsung will be getting dual core, 1080p recording phones out before

good job LG

we waiting

we love
S4k1s
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2010-12-23 20:42

Last time I checked this was a thread about Sony Ericsson's 2011 portfolio and also about rumors about phones.
If you want to discuss rumors about LG phones then go to your nearest LG forum and discuss that there, not in here. If there isn't one then feel free to create one.

I find it very amusing how people complain about the leaks all the time.
If there are no leaks, people complain about that. If there are leaks, people still complain because (...wait for it) the phone was leaked before the announcement and (...wait for it) some other manufacturer is working on phones with similar specs.
Karun
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-23 21:22
@back2you

holo stands for hologram something right?

2011 is going to special. Enjoy!
For all Sony Mobile news:
Sony Mobile Evangelist
MrCash
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-12-23 21:29

If you focused a little bit on the pic

she actually holding the psphone

the same ( vivaz ) design , and the power button is placed at the same place
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-23 22:00

On 2010-12-23 20:42:38, S4k1s wrote:

Last time I checked this was a thread about Sony Ericsson's 2011 portfolio and also about rumors about phones.
If you want to discuss rumors about LG phones then go to your nearest LG forum and discuss that there, not in here. If there isn't one then feel free to create one.

If there are no leaks, people complain about that. If there are leaks, people still complain because (...wait for it) the phone was leaked before the announcement and (...wait for it) some other manufacturer is working on phones with similar specs.

Well mate it's rather because some kind of disappointment regarding progress.

They fall behind and it is fact. Sorry to see that indeed.
a w a r e
jack00
T650 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:12
http://www.1up.com/news/sony-kaz-hirai-discusses-psp2

this interview clearly shows that sony isn't taking the psp phone seriously enough
We don't want gamers to be asking, what's the difference between that and a PSP" "We have to come up with a message that users will understand. It would have to be a product that keeps the PlayStation's strengths intact."

why can't they just make a psp2 with mobile phone function and one without (iphone and ipod touch style)
its as simple as that
instead they make a xperia play phone and a psp2 ....
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:18
What is Xperia Arc?
Sounds like X1/X2 continuation.....
[ This Message was edited by: doministry on 2010-12-23 23:18 ]
a w a r e
zub
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:43

On 2010-12-23 20:42:38, S4k1s wrote:

im not complaining about leaks or lack thereof, im just saying is very slow on the game and likely hood is other manufacturers will beat them to the punch.
S4k1s
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:51
Well obviously you won't read about LG rumors in this forum. And no I'm not defending in any way here, the simple fact that they implemented a ts chip in X10 without as it seems anyone in the company knowing if it was capable of single-touch, dual-touch or multi-touch is disaster it self and says a lot about the situation in the company some one year ago. Anyways, sry for the OT.
Ricke77
Sony Xperia Acro S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:57
Hey!! Merry Christmas to all of you! Soon will come with a big "Hoow Hoow"!!
rizzamarv
Xperia Ray
PM
Posted: 2010-12-24 02:32
Hmmm..

This thread is sometimes a real pain in the ass to read. I come here for rumours of SE phones and constantly have people whinning and crying about SE "falling Behind", "Bad Management", "takes to long to release" "old specs".... I could carry on for a while.

I think what some people should understand is that SE has not been at the top end of the market for YEARS. and they will not in near future have any game changers announced or released.

Of course I to as a sick loyal fanboy have made a choice to stick with them and am also hoping for the best possible product, but I dont EXPECT it. There market share is tiny, there profits are mini and there budget for R&D is a joke compared to companies like Samsung, HTC and LG. Its Like saying Jaguar is going to come up with a car that will kick Mercedes BMW and Audi in the Ass.... Not going to happen.

Lets all try to get a grip and stick to what this thread is about. Rumours for SE 2011 and I apologize in advance for my off topic

So Phone announced at MWC:

Anzu, PSP, Vivaz 2? and Vivaz2 Pro? What happened to the rather successful Minis?
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2010-12-24 07:41
@back2you

There is no announcement @ CES so i guess whoever ur source is fake and ur info is false on 3d blah blah...

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 362363364  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic