Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@synn

You hit the nail on the head.
rss_ndrsn
Sony Xperia X Performance
PM
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:17
^Acer has just announced an Andriod smartphone with 1024 x 480 resolution 4.8" screen. If Acer can make a phone with that resolution, then why SE cannot.

I still believe with what Avmax has said about the 12.1/16.1 megapixel Android smartphone. This announcement by Acer gives us a preview of what the features of 2011 high-end phones may have.
Lollylost100
HTC One
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:32
Does the phone come with a pair of jeans with pockets big enough to fit the phone?
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:50
The difference is not THAT big with HTC HD2 or Desire HD or something....
Lollylost100
HTC One
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:59
Look at the difference between X8 and iPhone. Then take the HD2 and add 0.5".
king-james
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
PM
Posted: 2010-11-23 23:51
I'm sure that SE will dissapoint us all again... SE can't surprise us with some big monster high-ends. They will announce some "super-phones" in February and then we must wait 6 months for the release! Very good strategy! They should announce the devices now and release them in February!!! Why SE go still the same way like years before??? They are slower than a snail.
ron.jeremy
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 08:19

On 2010-11-23 12:24:30, synn wrote:
@avmaxfan: Have you noticed how the real insiders here with proven credibility don't make a dozen posts everyday and keep trying to prove that they are right? They post one tidbit, usually supplemented with a codename (You started off with the release name, not the code name. Not how it works) and sometimes a picture and don't bother to disprove the skeptics? You can take it or leave it and it's all fine by them. No, the one guy who is like the RSS feed of all phone related rumors on the internet doesn't count (You know who I am talking about).

You are nothing like them and by posting something that Ronka of all people posted, you have just hit the rock bottom of credibility. A real insider wouldn't even bother. Now don't go off saying that "You read this on M-R" or whatever. You know very well that don't fly.

...which is all fine by me because I have a fully functional brain, but a lot of people here apparently don't. Your cock and bull stories build their expectations sky high and trust me, no effin' company in the world would be able to match these idiotic expectations. Soon reality dawns and they go to their usual whine-o-rama mode with the de-rigueur "SE let me down", "SE stole my lunch money", "SE kicked a puppy when no one was looking" whatever retardposts. Which is where the rest of us feel like throwing a hammer at the monitor because we just witnessed another argument against evolution.

So please, spare us. Go write for fantasy football leagues or something.

+1000

Member of MR team.

GA628-SH888-T10-T18-T28-T68i-T610-Z600-K700-K600-K750-W800-W810-K610-W950-K800-W850-W880-W580-T650-K850-W890-C702-W902--C905-C901-W995-U10-X10i-Iphone 4
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 08:21
@Synn
Agree!

It seems people these days lack basic common sense ...
Vipera ammodytes
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 09:25

@avmaxfan: Have you noticed how the real insiders here with proven credibility don't make a dozen posts everyday and keep trying to prove that they are right? They post one tidbit, usually supplemented with a codename (You started off with the release name, not the code name. Not how it works) and sometimes a picture and don't bother to disprove the skeptics? You can take it or leave it and it's all fine by them. No, the one guy who is like the RSS feed of all phone related rumors on the internet doesn't count (You know who I am talking about).

You are nothing like them and by posting something that Ronka of all people posted, you have just hit the rock bottom of credibility. A real insider wouldn't even bother. Now don't go off saying that "You read this on M-R" or whatever. You know very well that don't fly.

...which is all fine by me because I have a fully functional brain, but a lot of people here apparently don't. Your cock and bull stories build their expectations sky high and trust me, no effin' company in the world would be able to match these idiotic expectations. Soon reality dawns and they go to their usual whine-o-rama mode with the de-rigueur "SE let me down", "SE stole my lunch money", "SE kicked a puppy when no one was looking" whatever retardposts. Which is where the rest of us feel like throwing a hammer at the monitor because we just witnessed another argument against evolution.

+100000
[ This Message was edited by: Vipera ammodytes on 2010-11-24 08:26 ]
OnePlus 8
Legen
W960
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 09:49

too harsh dude
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 10:28

On 2010-11-24 09:49:15, Legen wrote:

Too harsh dude...
What can he do he has info and ppl wont belive.. so he keeps telling ppl to belive or not...
IT JUST RUMORS SO DONT GET PISSES OR ANYTHING ...
IT UPTO YOU TO BELIEVE OR NOT
Legen
W960
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 11:34
"the truth is out there"
pauvincent
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 13:41
the truth will kick somebody's ass which ass? Let find out on feb 2011
[ This Message was edited by: pauvincent on 2010-11-24 12:43 ]
Ricke77
Sony Xperia Acro S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-24 19:37
I dont wanna throw stones on anybody here but Synn is right about one thing. If the specs dont live up to some of the rumours here, people will get upset on and that I think is wrong. There is no doubt that SE is doing everything they can to make a phone as good as possible. Lets remember that they have cut back on emploies and dont have the economy they once had when they were number one on the market. I dont think Eldar or Avmaxfan or anybody for that matter can see the finished product. We can only speculate. The only one that I trust is Bert when he said that there is alot of smoke. I cant read smoke signals but I do think there is a big fire somewhere. Sorry if my english isn't the best but I hope I've made my point. I will buy Anzu next year with or without dualcore, 1080p, 45megapixel camera, Amoled bla bla bla...
[ This Message was edited by: Ricke77 on 2010-11-24 18:41 ]
zub
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2010-11-24 19:44

On 2010-11-24 19:37:00, Ricke77 wrote:
I dont wanna throw stones on anybody here but Synn is right about one thing. If the specs dont live up to some of the rumours here, people will get upset on and that I think is wrong. There is no doubt that SE is doing everything they can to make a phone as good as possible. Lets remember that they have cut back on emploies and dont have the economy they once had when they were number one on the market. I dont think Eldar or Avmaxfan or anybody for that matter can see the finished product. We can only speculate. The only one that I trust is Bert when he said that there is alot of smoke. I cant read smoke signals but I do think there is a big fire somewhere. Sorry if my english isn't the best but I hope I've made my point. I will buy Anzu next year with or without dualcore, 1080p, 45megapixel camera, Amoled bla bla bla...
[ This Message was edited by: Ricke77 on 2010-11-24 18:41 ]

i guess 45megapixel camera would be something eh....
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 226227228 ... 232233234  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic