Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Say everything. . . .

Previous  123 ... 8910 ... 121314  Next
Author Say everything. . . .
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-01 01:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Above the other side of the earth?
Pedestrian: don't run, my car is faster anyway.
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-01 11:38
Have a good spring time. And the shining sun.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-01 17:56
here's one of the paragraphs used to spam feedburner feed (it was lockergnome's webmaster weekly and was hid by giving height:1px in the css rules which in normal life triggers hasLayout in some silly browsers) retrieved 1 month 3 weeks ago [sometimes i laugh reading it again, not only because the content's funny but also how the kulprit assuming their target as dumb as they're. lol. given all that, my salute and gratitude, for wasting time stalking me and bringing such an unsungly fun to my attention]:

Quote:

�Some computer photoshop license expired software is vital to healthcare risk management. Don't be (buy vista ultimate online) too FancyThe audience is there to hear your message not to see how brilliant at PowerPoint you are. Maxmover is cheap dreamweaver software a service offered that meets the USPS requirements and qualifies one's postage for first class mail discounts. Keep the buy xp home number of slides down and don't be constantly flipping to the next slide. Spyware on (windows xp oem install) the other hand are mainly used to steal confidential information from the user. sampledomain upgrade vista to mac. So try download windows xp home recovery disk and take password off in excel. Viruses are (download autocad 2009) more destructive in nature and tend to cause your system to crash often. In such download windows 7 from microsoft scenarios the user needs to recover and restore the affected files by using a recent backup. The work vista prices done by them is saved and there is no need for them to maintain back up. What that oem xp professional means is that the software tries to crack the password code by applying a large number of possibilities in a systematic way. If this genuine windows xp sp2 product key happens the practice can find themselves being sued by the individual the insurance provider and possibly the state. 14400 CNAME buy windows 7 for students sampledomain. This could cheap cs4 upgrade be the difference between a successful campaign and one you'd like to forget. Given the buy xp product key technologies and software items available to help recover a lost Excel password you won't have to become too stressed out when trying to recover it. �Chiropractors in download adobe after effects particular have one of the highest error rates where more than thirty percent of claims are incorrectly filed. Look for price windows 7 upgrade the file protection password this is usually the same one to even open the xls file. Hopefully the download windows xp repair 3 tips above will give you a good guideline in choosing the right registry cleaner for your system. A mail windows vista license exchanger or MX record is a sort of resource record in the Domain Name System which specifies how Internet e mail needs to be routed. Don't copy (upgrade windows xp to 7) your logo onto every page.

markphil
K550 White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-02 03:15
PlayStation Network Service Restored
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media
We are aware that the internal clock functionality in the PS3 units other than the slim model, recognized the year 2010 as a leap year. Having the internal clock date change from February 29 to March 1 (both GMT), we have verified that the symptoms are now resolved and that users are able to use their PS3 normally.
If the time displayed on the XMB is still incorrect, users are able to adjust time settings manually or via the internet. If we have new information, we will update you through the PlayStation.Blog or PlayStation.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I own K550i Pearl White R8BA024 08W03 and K810i Golden Ivory R8BE001 09W03
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-04 12:51
This summer is going to be very hot and sweaty. Its already 35. It might be 45 in may.
wawangkoboy
T707 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-03-04 13:56
I am only 1. but still i am 1. I cannot do everything, but still i can do something and because i cannot do everything. I will not refuse to do the something that i can do.
moto user~<*}}}><~
REDPIRATEWAP
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-04 15:36
Damn that thief.

I really dont understand why people theft? If they dont have something, work, earn money and get it. That will give you immance pleasure.

By the way, i believe, what so ever has happened, has happened for good. How? According to law of karma, if something get stolen from you, you have paid something for your bad karma of this birth or the previous birth. So you should be happy that you have paid your debt, kermic debt. And if you gain something, thats because of your positive karma.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-03-04 21:40
Lots of bikes are stolen from me. I remember one with only one handbrake. You had to reset that brake in a special way, or it won't work the second time It's more than 20years ago but it still makes me smile if I imagine the thief's look on his face
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-05 17:04
did i find bug? to bypass that long boring welcome screen i often put pc into hibernation. but this is not working on diamondville-powered netbook running xp home sp3 (it's oem, so it's a legit one - wanna check out my wpa.dbl and wga's data.dat files?) in which after resuming from a long hibernation (6-8 hours), windows won't recognize the previously logged-on user's password - yet if i restart the machine, the password works again. i can ensure that it's not caused by malware since it's been that way since day one.

i was working around that limitation (don't be surprised if i seemingly know everything because always prefer DIY over paid services mainly for financial benefit), when encountering even more annoyingly "bugs": system-wide misplaced semicolons and wmi keeps reporting errors with bios namespaces, so i decided not to continue the ongoing effort and not submit my finding to microsoft - considering how cranky microsoft lately to those claiming having found bugs in its products and to those who're allegedly bootlegging its products, though ones wouldn't humiliate themselves pirating a 20 dollah operating system that's been long discontinued and buggy as hell.

for those who're so delighted finding out that in fact i'm using windows: given so many things missing from the os, i'm keeping a copy of it to see how html pages looks in IE/Win, to please billg and to piss off those who don't like microsoft (in which case i'm quite successful, ain't i?), and in order not to be said, "you're not productive. get a microsoft windows!"

for those hoping to figure out who i'm using windows registration info, forget it. btw, i decided to give myself surprise each friday 00:00:00 - 23:59:59 +08:00, so i won't be around at that time, unless otherwise intended.

yes, i know. as always, it won't fix what's broken or it won't make one go nowhere by complaining...
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-03-06 04:50
How do I activate my signature? I can't make it work!

Edit:

Are you seeing it? Because I'm not! Do I have to select the "Show signature (Not shown in the preview)" box? I am but it still does not work...
[ This Message was edited by: zide on 2010-03-06 03:53 ]
See my photos taken with the C902, Satio or E72 in here!
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-06 05:26

On 2010-03-06 04:50:47, zide wrote:
How do I activate my signature? I can't make it work!

Edit:

Are you seeing it? Because I'm not! Do I have to select the "Show signature (Not shown in the preview)" box? I am but it still does not work...
[ This Message was edited by: zide on 2010-03-06 03:53 ]

Its simple.

First write your signature in your 'profile' and save it. Then click on 'preference' and select yes to the option of 'always attach my signature'. Save it.

That's it. Now, Everytime you post, your signature will automatically attached.
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-03-06 17:11
Testing!

EDIT:

It is not working yet! What's the problem? My signature is:

C902 Photo Gallery
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42352653@N06/sets/72157623394632274/" TARGET="_blank" rel="nofollow">Satio Photo Gallery

What's the problem with it?
[ This Message was edited by: zide on 2010-03-06 16:13 ]
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-03-06 17:17
You did it.
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-03-06 17:23
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-03-06 20:45
you can do everything if you really want to
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2010-03-06 19:46 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 8910 ... 121314  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic