Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > 6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon!!

Author 6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon!!
deuxani
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
From the Russian Mobile Review news section about SE at 3GSM:

"Company Sony Ericsson has ordinary been submitted, the stand has been made out in white tones, phones on show-windows looked thicker, rather than they are in a real life. To find something new on show-windows it was not possible, in hands representatives of the company had such devices as Z1010, it will go on sale in March in the majority of the European countries.

The stop and an involuntary sight at the working representative of company Sony Ericsson became more interesting. On it noutbuke (to spy badly but so it has turned out) prospects of the company in the given year in the European market have been represented. In a ruler of devices it has been specified, that the company will let out 6 models for Europe. We shall begin with the most senior model, it Ð1000 (Linea3), continuation smartfona Ð900. The basic difference in support of the new screen, WiFi, the greater memory size, still some trifles. To support of the new screen, WiFi, the greater memory size, still some trifles. Occurrence in the market in October, November under the price about 750 Euros.

Also it has been specified, that will appear two models on replacement Ò610/Ò630, I shall not tell lies, them I do not know names. One of them appears as Ò650 in a network, its photos and exact enough specifications were more than once stated., difference - in slote expansions the advanced version of this device which will appear in September is more interesting to cards of memory MS Duo, the greater volume of the built - in memory, new type of the screen. This device is capable to establish once again the new quality standard from Sony Ericsson, to become a hit of sales. The given model (Ò670?) becomes the strongest offer of the company in the market.

On the average a segment we shall see model Ò330 which is simplified version Ò610, with the chamber, but with absent bluetooth. On sale she will appear in April, May.

In a budgetary segment the company has no strong positions and does not plan to represent anything revolutionary. The model on replacement Ò105 is equipped with a color screen, support MMS, anything especial, only pleasant design. Occurrence in the market at the end of spring. Taking into account, that it is ODM-product to speak about his success in the market it is impossible, there will be no sufficient volumes during first time, and then it will be demanded only in the developing markets where price war for the consumer will begin.

On separate pages you will find the information, photos about the products submitted by the separate companies. Daily the list of the companies will be updated, reports to appear on a site. Do not overlook to come here or on the main page to see the data of updating. I promise, that in them will be a lot of interesting."
Sutitan
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:09
*Shits in pants* Wait! there where no release dates on the T650 or Price!!! And at the end there where some mentioning of some pictures. Any clue to the link of that! If you can get those 2 thing to me i will be so greatfull!
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:10
ok i will chanche teh title.. but what should i call it???
Sony Xperia 1 II, Xperia 5, Huawei P30 Pro
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:12
6new SE phones to come: info here
With Ericsson and Nokia gone: we must keep their spirits alive and buy JOLLA or YOTA
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:14
6 new? i tought i was 7.. but what should i call it?
Sutitan
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:16
6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon.

But enought about the title! People claim that that distant future with the phones is now. So just put up the pictures, info, and release date! That is if you find all that about the phone
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:21
ok msn seems to be off line on my end. how is it at yours?

we need pics. come on eldar!
With Ericsson and Nokia gone: we must keep their spirits alive and buy JOLLA or YOTA
Sutitan
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:26
Here in Florida MSN is fine.

But as the pics, i say bring them on!!!

(And thanks for using my suggestion as the title!)
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:42
mine is working too her in norway..

Sutitan
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:45
Over 110 posts in less than i day and we are almost there. `
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:47
looks like its just belgium with problems. grrr i'm not liking this!
and where are those pics! and the official press
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-24 00:19
ok everything is working again here. can we have a confirmation form anothere site one with pics maby on there new phones?
Sutitan
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-02-24 00:22
Anyone willing to be a team player here and give up 10 small USD to please every signle person on this site. If you buy the pics, please be as kind as to post them up!
mmsman
P800
PM
Posted: 2004-02-24 00:28
man it's almost one o clock here in europe i guess we have to wait till 2 o clock again, eh bart?
i guess you were right after all sonyericssonman, good contacts you got there!

[ This Message was edited by: mmsman on 2004-02-23 23:32 ]
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-24 00:36
just looked true most of the mobile-review forum (the one in russian) i don't speak any russian, just looked everywhere to see if i could find some pics or words that would relate to SE phones. but sadly i didn't find anything.
i'll have to draw my line at 1 CET cause i'm really tired
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic