Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Star Wars Episode 3 Viewers Opinions

Author Star Wars Episode 3 Viewers Opinions
david1975
Z530 black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-28 14:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
well being a huge star wars fan and remember seeing rotj when it first came out all those years ago i thought it was great better than episode 1 and 2 not he same magic as the originals but still great i like the whole emotion of the story love the dark side point of view very good one thing though dont know if someone thought of this but did mace windu actually get killed you see him go out the window but nohting after that
soulframe
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-28 17:29
You never can tell with Star Wars. Considering his character had a big role in the original Journal of the Whills, he might just re-appear in the EU. I just hope Lucas lets others play in the whole of his universe and not corden off some parts of it, maybe expand on the origins of Yoda (if he even has one!)
Who else thinks the midichlorian aspect of the Force sort of ruins the mystery of it? I think he should have kept it a bit more holy and not try to explain in scientifcally.

[ This Message was edited by: soulframe on 2005-05-28 16:31 ]
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-05-28 22:39
SPOLIERS

just watched Ep4 The New Hope. While anakin left with much anger and hate for his ex-master Obi-Wan..in Ep3. But in Ep4 when they finally met.. there is not much emotions involve like the anger and hate from Ep3... and Obi-Wan wasnt surprised that it was anakin in that black suit... and never tot he actually survived in the volcano lava.. so abit off there...

Maybe.. Lucas shud make a TV series of wat happens from the end of Ep3 to the start of Ep4... juz like wat they did in cartoon network..
Never Give Up!
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-29 00:47
My 2 favourite scenes are when yoda enters palpatines 'office' and when lord vader and palpatine are watching the death star at the end.

This message was posted from a Z1010

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 02:39
i had my second viewing of EP. III on saturday night, and it just gets better!

@scots: i am now more inclined to agree with your interpretation of the scene with yoda and anakin. i may have been unduly influenced by a review which levelled that criticism, and so didn't approach it with such an open mind as i should.

@O2: he is making just such a tv series, although it will probably feature supporting characters from the films in preference to the "major players" (although there is a rumour that aussie actor Matthew Newton may be playing either Anakin Skywalker or the lead "hero" role).

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/eo/20050426/111455394000.html

you can google for other news. he's also planning a 3D version of the Clone Wars cartoons, a 7 disc dvd set of the whole saga, including deleted scenes from the originals (ch-ching $$$), and an IMAX digital release of the six films - possibly 3D.

also, there's no reason for obi-wan to be surprised that anakin is vader in ep. IV, since it's made pretty clear in the original trilogy that he knew all along. in addition, he saw palpatine call anakin "Lord Vader" on the security hologram in Ep III, so if during his 20 years on tatooine he heard about a guy in a big black mechanised suit called Darth Vader he would have known who it was.

Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2005-05-30 01:41 ]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-06-01 06:08
looks like Rod Hilton's verdict is in

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith: The Abridged Script

Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2005-06-01 05:09 ]
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-06-10 15:23
hey guys... i saw this shop selling small action figures of the clone army 5pieces, and storm troopers generals (red, green, yellow, blue, ??) 5pieces & Darth Vader at 80pounds!! is tat a gd bargain? It seems tat this is a great find.. coz i cant find it anywhere else... I didnt intend to buy it tho but when i realise its kinda rare.. might aswell i buy it.. and the action figures is Ep3 version..
Never Give Up!
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-06-10 16:47
After watching the movie I got the idea that Palpatine was actualy Anakin's father.

How do I get to that idea?

In the first movie when Anakin's still a slave, before the pod racing etc. they did that midiclorians - whatever - tests on his blood and it was "off the scale". His mother clams up when asked about his father, but the way the discussion took place, you get the impression that it could be someone important/powerful.

In episode 4 Palpatine is waffling on about how he learned to manipulate the midiclorians etc.

And that's how my 2 + 2 got me 4 (or is that5)

What do you guys thing of this conspiracy theory?
soulframe
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-06-11 00:45
Sidious's Master (Darth Plaguies), learned how to manipulate the midichlorians in order to create life, i.e. Anakin. Whether it was Plaguies or Sidous who did the creating, I don't know, but it all but points to Anakin being created in order for balance to be brought to the Force but to restore it to the Dark side and not the Light side, in the Siths point of view of course.
I still think this expanation is a load of bull, but seeing as thats how George wrote it, there's nothing we can do to deny it.
P.E.A.C.E (Proper Education Always Corrects Errors)
www.davidicke.com
www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-06-15 05:24
it actually works on both counts...

Quote:

On 2005-05-24 05:40:23, gelfen wrote:
the "prophecy" surrounding anakin is true but not in the way anyone anticipated. he brought balance to the force by joining the sith and destroying the jedi (who had become too numerous and powerful as a group), but in the end he also destroyed the sith - something he would probably not have been able to do had he stayed on the "light side" of the force.

and yes, there's little doubt that palpatine (or possibly plaguies) created anakin.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi