Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Other bad news from Iraq.

Previous  123 ... 91011  Next
Author Other bad news from Iraq.
boto43
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-13 21:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ppl,I'd like 2 know which country comes a man who said that I was licking Mr. Bush asshole 'cause that was exactly opposite.

This message was posted from a T610

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-13 21:14
@ Arez - totally agree with you there!
@ Axxxr - I can certainly see where you're coming from - the Iraqis have had one hell of a lot to put up with - but these 'occupiers' (without wanting to condone this war - which I don't as it was for the wrong reasons) I guess need to carry their mistake through now - if they simply pack up and leave Iraq now they will cause more harm than good - leaving Iraq with almost no government whatsoever, no infrastructure to get it's country up and running again and it's people at risk of being taken advantage of or suppressed again by another Saddam or Taliban-type government. I just wish that despite Saddam being one nasty piece of work, the US (and us!) should have stayed out of Iraq until a concrete reason was found (like proper evidence of WMDs, Saddam invading another country, or gassing his own people again, etc.)
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Vlammetje
C702 Cyan
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-13 21:25
axxxr... i see where you're coming from.... but armed men kidnapping westerners will only bring about more armed soldiers and as always it's going to be the UNarmed population that will be the victim. Don't think for even a second the kidnappers themesleves are dead or injured. it's women and children that occupy 90% of the hospitals. The same women and children those ared kidnappers should be protecting... after all they're their mother's sisters and daughters aren't they?

What good do these kidnappers and 'guerilla-like' fighters do to their own people? Holding a gun is not getting anybody nearer to rebuilding Iraq now is it?
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-13 21:37
A lot of these gunmen also tend to hide in built up and civilian areas, unnessecarily putting the innocent in mortal danger - although the US attacking these areas is morally on stony ground - they do need to defend themselves from attack! This cleric that's stirring all this up has a lot to answer for - and there's no real way to deal with that situation or that person, as killing him would martyr him, doing nothing will mean he's free to carry on with his rhetoric, and simply imprisoning him won't solve the matter either.
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Saka
Satio Red
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-13 21:48
@Arez: Did you see anyone around here who supports terrorists?
The sad fact is that USA & Israel are creating them with their behaviour and Europe is passive as always.

Being passive = kissing ass. Germany excused.

[ This Message was edited by: Saka on 2004-04-13 20:52 ]
purge
P900
PM
Posted: 2004-04-13 23:06
Dont imprison him just cut off his nuts and sew his scrotum back up with a couple of dead mice in there and let him go. Would work a treat.

This message was posted from a P900

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-14 00:49
Its easy for u to call them ignorant and Evil and mudering bastards!..But have u ever thought what would drive a man to strap a bomb to himself and blow himself him!..Dont forget these ppl have no nothing in there lives nothing to live for..even no one to live for!..They dont seek pleasure..What would u do if men came into your home and murdered your family in cold blood?>and u were the only survivor left!.Your human insticts would say revenge!!.I am refering now suicide bombers in Israel.Its takes a lot to drive a man to suicide.So dont make them sound like there are evil coz they are not!they are just like u and me!..Only living in different circumstances. [addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-14 00:54
purge i can see u have intelligence of a rat!!..When will the Americans wake up to the fact that this not a way to win hearts and minds!!..By the actions the americans are taking now they are creating new problems and new terrorists for the future. [addsig]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-04-14 01:15
Quote:

On 2004-04-14 00:49:40, axxxr wrote:
What would u do if men came into your home and murdered your family in cold blood

to the best of my knowledge no US, UN or Coalition soldier has ever murdered anyone in cold blood. However, some of these people in Iraq have murdered their own citizens in cold blood (remember the attack on that bus a few weeks ago?). from the outside there seems to be a big mentality of "I must seek revenge against those foreign dogs who killed my brother in self defence since he attacked them without provocation". there seems to be a blurring of the lines between "foreigners" - that specific group over there who bombed my house - and "foreigners" - anyone not directly related to me. I realise that's an over-generalisation but hopefully you see my point.

the temporary Iraqi ruling council was making real strides awhile ago with the development of an interim constitution which provided freedom of race and religion. it seemed to be almost within days of that announcement the trouble flared up again. don't these people realise that the sooner they let the council get control of things the sooner the foreign powers will get out? leaving aside the comparitive morality of the Iraqi "war", the US is there now and the situation has become about how you act in light of the cold hard facts. acts of terror won't make them leave faster, it will make them dig in for the long haul.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-14 01:26
In a war are only loosers. Its time to awake and forget solve things with weapons. Those time are over. Sadly some governments are unable to understand it. And some others play with. As obi wan kenobi sad, who is the fool? The fool itself or those who follow the fool?

This message was posted from a R520

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-14 01:27
Listen gelfen mate!..The f**king americans should'n be in Iraq in the first place..There are illegely occupying Iraq You think iraqis are so dumb that they belive the yanks came to liberate them!,,yanks dont give a flying monkeys about iraqis or liberating them..they just want to get iraq into control so they can suck the oil dry from it!..As far as these murdering thugs are concerned..They are fighting occupation here!..its there land mate..they make the rules not the americans!.They have to have to defend themselves against heavy american weapons..taking hostages is the only way they see things..And mate i wasnt refering to iraqi's sucide bombers but Palestinians.And your forgetting over 400 iraqis have died in the last 2 weeks fighting in the town of faluja..So what do u want them to do send George Bush Flowers. [addsig]
boto43
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-14 01:55
Hey guys,as I can see this debate I would say 3. WW is coming. The war between muslim world and westeners.Who can save the world? Perhaps, Chinesse communists. Really, who was thinking about a fact, usa didn't ,make' wars with the muslims during the era of the Soviet union.

This message was posted from a T610

Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-14 01:55
Quote:

On 2004-04-14 01:27:19, axxxr wrote:
And your forgetting over 400 iraqis have died in the last 2 weeks fighting in the town of faluja..

Im sorry to say this but you must have a very short memory,i dont want long strung out posts over what i have to say,but Saddam killed 5000 of his own people in one day if you go back in time a bit.
Try to remember that it is'nt all Iraqi's disliking the allies,were probly looking at an estimated 10,000 man army that are causing this shit in the name of a 31 yr old guy named Al Sadr,or something like that.

Gelfen has a point on when all this kicked off!

Btw,just watching CBS News on Sky,they got a US troop saying 'we did'nt come this far just to run away from it'.Im sure most of them feel the same way.
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-04-14 01:58
seems you missed this bit so I'll repeat it:
Quote:

leaving aside the comparitive morality of the Iraqi "war", the US is there now and the situation has become about how you act in light of the cold hard facts. acts of terror won't make them leave faster, it will make them dig in for the long haul.

the argument over whether the US should be in Iraq is academic at this point. it's become about how the residents behave now that Iraq is (temporarily) occupied. there is a siginificant portion of the Iraqi population grateful to be free of a dictator. i know in Australia a majority of Iraqi expats were quite relieved for the sake of their families. i think part of the problem is that for whatever reason, Islamic extremists want to make it about religion when it's only about politics - or perhaps greed. i think the close intertwining of religion and politics in many Islamic nations blurs the line a bit. however, i don't think the current "tactics" will work because the US can keep throwing soldiers at it almost indefinitely (and there is only a finite supply of suicide bombers).
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-14 02:14
Quote:

On 2004-04-14 01:58:52, gelfen wrote:
(and there is only a finite supply of suicide bombers).

I've always thought this about Israel,im still waiting tho.
If nobody wants it.. put it on eBay.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 91011  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic