Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Darvin a NUT?

Author Darvin a NUT?
joebmc
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-13 18:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2005-07-13 18:14:00, paulbang wrote:
So let me get this straight
@meth hey i know your special. . Thats why when you stand in a queue you don't stand with the rest- there is a special queue for you called the "special queue"- thats like a handicap parking zone

@all see , i've read amnesia's posts and have tip other doubt-
suppose there are 4 monkeys and one becomes human- sorry, Evolves- if he is a male then either he is good and dies a virgin or becomes a pervert and gets half human kids which is really stupid. . . . . .
OR
THESE MONKEYS- they slowly evolve in there stages according to there levels of intelligence and some become humans, some half humans, some 1/3 humans etc.
oR
HUMANS ARE BECOMING MONKEYS mentally.
This darwinxp is really a insufficient excuse for smelly garbage. . .

But humans appearing in a flash of smoke isn’t garbage??? The world being made in seven days and all that… Garbage!

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-07-13 18:46
Ah but according to Darwin nature and not intelligence forced evolution. Neanderthal Man exists because we have seen the fossil evidence and seen frozen remains. You cannot deny that this stage of human evolution exists. To do so you would have to deny there being any other humanoids apart from Homo Sapiens. Which is simply rediculous. .

This message was posted from a T610

paulbang
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-13 20:01
God MOVES in mysterious ways his wonders to perform,
He plants his footsteps in the sea,
and rides upon the storm

there are some things the human mind can't comprehend as God has not made up with limitless intelligence- we just have to trust him and wait for answers to come .
dont your thumbs hurt??
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-07-13 21:08
I believe mankind will evolve or simply die out. Just like thousands of other species have. More than likely there will be life on Earth long after Mankind has come and gone.

Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-13 23:34
Darwin himself may have been a nut, I seem to recall that quite a few of his posturings couldn't stand upto scrutiny now. However that doesn't exactly proove a creation theory either. I do wonder what darwin would have come up with given all of todays knowledge.

There's alot of evidence in nature to support that creatures evolve, if they don't, more often that not they die.

When the world was a single continent, who's to say what the conditions were like. All manner of creature would no doubt have to adapt, especially as over the years it broke up and became the continents we have now. Survival would have been paramount.

If we came from the ape, monkey, or some "beamed down to earth future guy just making sure we get here" distant relative, then not all of that species would have to evolve given how large an area things would have covered. Larger jungle areas for instance would have kept ape/monkies in a natural habitat that had no need for them to evolve, while maybe harsher mountain or arid conditions may have forced a long term change.

Creation, as a theory is a romanticism based on faith, which isn't backed by science. How can it. (queue hitchikers commentary on god ) So you can only posture from belief that it happened or not.

Evolution, while being a good theory is still only that as well, but backed by reasoning as opposed to faith that it just happened. (though to a degree you might call it scientific faith )

Aliens, then we have the "aliens put us all here theory." While mainly backed by pot smoking hippies, who's to say they're wrong?

I myself tend to lean towards evolution, it makes sense. It's nice to think that we might have been created, but then maybe we all just formed in the slime too and neither theory is right.

Bring on time machines, it's the only way to solve this.
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 00:51
Quote:

On 2005-07-13 16:17:23, joebmc wrote:
So what did the amino acid (babelfish) evolve from (this can go on and on and on )

Didn't you have biology or even chemistry ?

Origin of amino acid and amino acids doesn't evolve ! So you have molecules -> amino acid -> proteines -> cell. The way to create life.

Now, I don't have any problems on those who believe that we where created like that but none of you put a single theory or example on why evolution is bollocks ! Change of book and read a Biology one, all the answers are in there.

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 02:15
@Jim nice post. The greatest vindication to evolution must be the Movile Caves of Romania. An underground cavern had been discovered which had been completely cut off from the rest of the world for hundreds of thousands of years. In this time the strangest creatures had evolved from the organisms that had become trapped in there when it was separated. They looked like nothing seen before. Blind and surviving without any light there was 6 legged spiders and other alien bizaare animals. Look it up.

blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 03:26
Like I said, evolution of a certain species depends largely on the environment where the species are exposed to. If you notice, even humans have evolved and developed significant differences (color, height, hair, bone structure, eyes, etc.) depending on the environment where they belong. It also takes a really long time for an evolutionary process to happen that's why it is very difficult to track them.
resistance is futile.
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 04:58
why do so many people insist that creationism and evolution are mutually exclusive ideologies. any reasonable theologian will admit that the various creation stories are metaphorical at best rather than prescriptive.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
paulbang
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 07:29
@gelf so ur calling creation a mith - - hey youve been created to dude - you didnt EVOLVE nor were you HATCHED
dont your thumbs hurt??
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 08:44
are monkeys still turning into humans??

can it be documented so i can see it with my own eyes...

If all this BS is true... why should evolution stop??? What are we as humans going to turn into...
amd1129
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 09:07
Humans might evolve into beings highly resistant to diseases

This message was posted from a T68i

blackspot
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 09:13
but then diseases will also evolve into something that defies resistance.
resistance is futile.
amd1129
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 09:15
Maybe :-D

This message was posted from a T68i

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 09:34
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 07:29:24, paulbang wrote:
@gelf so ur calling creation a mith - - hey youve been created to dude - you didnt EVOLVE nor were you HATCHED

creationism does not prohibit evolution, it merely provides an answer as to what started it all.

Quote:

On 2005-07-14 08:44:15, 786KBR wrote:
are monkeys still turning into humans??

can it be documented so i can see it with my own eyes...

If all this BS is true... why should evolution stop??? What are we as humans going to turn into...

evolution does not occur on a human timescale, but over hundreds and thousands of generations. Monkeys never became humans because both monkeys and humans evolved in parallel from a common ancestral species.

whoever claimed evolution had stopped? If you look at archeological human remains from the last several thousand years you will find that over that time the average the human population has become bigger and stronger than it was previously. admittedly there is one school of thought that technological development has slowed the natural evolution of humans by creating an “artificial” environment, but I don’t really buy it. who knows what humans will eventually become in the next million years, assuming we last that long?
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic