Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > AMERICA ~(^-^)~ IRAQ

Author AMERICA ~(^-^)~ IRAQ
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 09:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
it was a little joke... when people steal stuff they tend to keep it for themselves!!
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 10:09
Haha...funny.

Don't believe all the conspiracy theories. People will think you're gullible. Hell, Michael Moore makes a good living off gullible people.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 10:26
said carkitter... supporter of bush. the worst terrorist of them all!!

Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 10:37
Stop wasting your time on threads that have been covered a zillion of times, the starter of this thread won't reply nor will the supporter as you will flame they down anyway !

Case is closed, forget it for once
DJcreamz
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 10:40
Quote:

first i tawt of which country is the brittish going to invade to get revenge on yesterdays attacks...

then... if its (and i hope not) a muslim country, the world might go into more chaos...

I think you should give the british government and the british people a little more credit!! If we chose to invade a country to seek revenge that would make us no better than the scum that bombed us.

DjCreamz

[ This Message was edited by: DJcreamz on 2005-07-08 09:42 ]
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 10:56
And besides, our armed forces are so underfunded, understrength and relatively poorly equipped that they could not undertake an operation like that. I think I read somewhere that our armed forces couldn't carry out an operation like the Falklands campagn now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not slagging our armed forces off, I have the utmost respect and admiration for them, they are arguable still the best trained army in the world. But this government (and the previous one) cut it back both financially and manpower wise so much they're simply not as effective as they should be.

And as DJcreamz said, fighting violence with violence simply breeds more violence. Like the saying by Ghandi, and eye for and eye and the world is soon blind (or something like that!)
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 11:02
@sammy, its Gandhi! Great man. *respect*
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 11:06
valid point, they shudnt...
like the US shouldnt have went for the afghans looking for mr bin laden or iraq...

sasha se... i know what u saying... it might be your country next.

jus airing my views and opinions, even if i dont have any proof.
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 11:52
@whizkidd, apologies for the spelling mistake!

Very true though, I wish more people would listen to men like Gandhi (shame he is no longer with us) rather than George Bush!

It seems that the ambitions and egos of a tiny few men in power ruin the lives of everyone else just trying to get on with their lives.
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 12:32
Quote:

On 2005-07-08 11:06:26, 786KBR wrote:
valid point, they shudnt...
like the US shouldnt have went for the afghans looking for mr bin laden or iraq...

Do you mean to say that those who organise terrorist acts and train terrorists to murder innocent citizens simply be cause they are Westerners, or interact with Westerners, should not be brought to justice? Really? Care to explain why?

May I remind everyone that Osama Bin Laden attempted to destroy the World Trade Centre in 1993 during the Clinton Presidency. Bill was too busy with his Interns in the "Oral" Office to track down Osama and now look at the consequences.
You can try ignoring Al Quida and hoping that they'll go away.
You do so at your peril.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 14:27
Its all well and good when other inoccent people are getting killed everyday in places like palestine, which is backed by the US and British, but when it hits home, people ask why?? How could they??

i dont approve of it or take any joy in what happened yesterday either but when theres a "2min" news broadcast on the news about the palestine war, I watch and see more horror than what i saw yesterday!!

its your government killing other inocent people... justify the Isrealy Paletinian war?? can u?? what is your government doing there and backing Israel for??

as for bin laden, i doubt he will ever be found!!!
and as long as nations such as yours back nations like israel Al Quida will never go away, there will always be more!!

Just as you feel like killing the people who did this to your country, they feel it more and with more passion... you take their families and their lives... they will always be a terrorist out there seeking justice!!!
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 15:07
Just because our govenment may (I'm sure the govt. also support Palestinian causes - G8 have just approved a £3bn aid package for Palestine if I heard correctly) support Israel, does it automatically follow that the people of the country will blindly follow their government's lead and have the same opinions? Your post suggests that.

The tone of your last posts sounds very anti-Israel, and whilst they are responsible for killing many people, there are always TWO sides to a story, please remember that.

And just for the record, I do support the idea of a free Palestinian state, everyone needs a land to call their own. Whilst it would help immensely the situation, I don't think it will solve it - people have been squabbling and fighting over that piece of land right at the Eastern end of the Med for the last 2,000 years or so!

JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 15:20
My post was directed to mr carkitter as he seems to support it!

Do you know how Israel was aquired??

They basicaly threw the palestinians out of their own country and all the jews who suffered from Hitlers dictatorship went to Israel, to put it bluntly.

Now Israel wants to destroy the holy mosque on ex palestinian soil!!

land is land, holy shrines are different, first they throw them out now they want to deface the country and the MUSLIM religion as a whole!!!!

this is how Al Quida was born.

and i am anti israel and any other zionists, if im in a shop and they have a can supporting a zionist cause i just walk out, i dont care how cheap their diesel jeans are!!! but thats just me, my beliefs!

[ This Message was edited by: 786KBR on 2005-07-08 14:26 ]
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 15:29
By hating israel, do you mean you hate any israeli citizen? An israeli kid for example?
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 15:36
Ha Ha!! sometimes I do... but not all the time. I do respect them as people though. Everyones not to blame.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi