Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > AMERICA ~(^-^)~ IRAQ

Author AMERICA ~(^-^)~ IRAQ
cycne
W600 red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-06 17:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
How many of you agree what George Bush (not America) doing in Iraq is right....

This message was posted from a Nokia

whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-06 18:28
Me!
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:12
cycne welcome to esato my friend!

Bush+Iraq now let me see..... [addsig]
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:17
Bush is the worlds no.1 terrorist, the amount of people dead under his so called leadership is uncountable. What does he care about people being killed on this planet. In all honesty, i don't think he cares about any african starving too. He will suffer not only in this life but in the hearafter too. How can that man sleep at night - i just dont know.

By the way, Welcome to Esato
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:19
Peterkay:....What can i say,Very well said my dear friend! [addsig]
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:23
That was from the heart dear friend, deeply

That man must answer for a lot.
Vipera ammodytes
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:29
Every(maybe not all but Bush and Clinton for a sure) american presidents hate Serbia!!!!
F*** am all!!!!!!!
Serbia is strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OnePlus 8
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:30
The b*stard actually crashed his bike into a copper and hurt himself today in scotland..its a shame he did'nt break his neck..that would have been a double celebration coupled with the olympic annoucement. [addsig]
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:34
not just Serbia, they hate everyone.

All they like is their own country. They think they are right at all times but the rest of the world knows who the real culprits are.

The media in most countries might hide the truth but not all of us are blind. We feel the pain of other humans being killed daily but them so called humans feel no pain.

Their time will come and it will be severe.
Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:36
Lets not turn this into an american hate thread, since I know alot of americans quite well and alot aren't indicitive of their presidents.

Granted I bash them all the time lol

As for bush, yeah well, screw loose there.
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:38
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 00:30:44, axxxr wrote:
The b*stard actually crashed his bike into a copper and hurt himself today in scotland..its a shame he did'nt break his neck..that would have been a double celebration coupled with the olympic annoucement.

Did anyone get that on video? That is a must to have on my p910i if anyone can dig it out
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:38
I'd almost say that Bush was a war criminal himself - but he's simply too stupid. Listen to him - he can hardly string a sentence together the semi-literate moron! He's probably just a puppet for all those Christian fundamentalist right-wing Neocons and all those Texas oil barons that have brainwashed him into thinking that global warming is hearsay, just like smoking doesn't give you cancer

And I have to post this - don't know if it has been posted here or not (or if John Cleese did write it - I doubt it but it's funny!) but here goes:

JOHN CLEESE'S LETTER TO AMERICA

To the citizens of the United States of America:

In light of your failure to elect a competent President of the USA and
thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. Her Sovereign Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories (excepting Kansas, which she does not
fancy).

Your new prime minister, Tony Blair, will appoint a governor for America without the need for further elections. Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine
whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. You should look up "revocation" in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Then look up "aluminium," and check the pronunciation guide. You will be amazed at just how wrongly you have been pronouncing it.

The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour', 'favour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix "ize" will be replaced by the suffix "ise."

You will learn that the suffix 'burgh' is pronounced 'burra'; you may elect to respell Pittsburgh as 'Pittsberg' if you find you simply can't cope with correct pronunciation.

Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels (look up "vocabulary"). Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as "like" and "you know" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication.

2. There is no such thing as "US English." We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take account of the reinstated letter 'u' and the elimination of "-ize."

3. You will relearn your original national anthem, "God Save The Queen", but only after fully carrying out Task #1 (see above).

4. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday. November 2nd will be a new national holiday, but to be celebrated only in England. It will be called "Come-Uppance Day."

5. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not adult enough to be independent. Guns should only be handled by adults. If you're not adult enough to sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist then you're not grown up enough to handle a gun.

6. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. A permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

7. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and this is for your own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left with immediate effect.

At the same time, you will go metric immediately and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

8. The Former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling "gasoline") -roughly $6/US gallon. Get used to it.

9. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called "crisps." Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with mayonnaise but with vinegar.

10. Waiters and waitresses will be trained to be more aggressive with customers.

11. The cold tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as "beer," and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be
referred to as "Lager." American brands will be referred to as "Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine," so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

12. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie MacDowell attempt English dialogue in
"Four Weddings and a Funeral" was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

13. You will cease playing American "football." There is only one kind of proper football; you call it "soccer." Those of you brave enough will, in time, will be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every
twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the "World Series" for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware that there is a world beyond
your borders, your error is understandable.

14. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

15. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due backdated to 1776.

Thank you for your co-operation.
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:39
The guy is just a TIT, no offence ladies
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:40
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 00:34:08, PeterKay wrote:
humans being killed daily but them so called humans feel no pain.

Their time will come and it will be severe.

Ideed their time will come...evil cannot and does not prevail,as the past dictators and butchers in history have learnt that you cannot oppress the world and get away with it.

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2005-07-06 23:40 ]
Vipera ammodytes
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 00:43
but and Tony Bler(i dont know his surname ) is not very good
sorry for all UK guys
OnePlus 8
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi