Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > AMERICA ~(^-^)~ IRAQ

Author AMERICA ~(^-^)~ IRAQ
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 16:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Its not about the dollars but about unjust american control over the world....Some people get upset when i compare the Americans with Nazi's but the fact is their is little difference,Hitler wanted control over the world and so does bush...100,000+ Iraqi's die in Iraq due to american policy and they call it liberation and no one bats an eye lid. [addsig]
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 16:24
it doesnt matter whose currency is mightier, its about bush being a dumba*s
Its good to be back!
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Bush wants the best, but poor guy he seems to mess up alot.

He is human, humans are not perfect. I think too much power is given to him, so when he lets slip, the whole world suffers! [addsig]
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 14:47:47, 786KBR wrote:
its reason enough... only 2000 on 9/11, compared to thousands in palestine, thousands dying of hunger, aids and other diseases in africa...

the world cries for them... its shown all over the world etc, its bad i guess but theres a bigger picture... they control the worlds economy, the poorer countries are still indebted to them... yet they still dont alleviate it...?? y??? which one is unjust???

but anyhow... it opened the worlds eyes... thats all im saying.

Does that justify the killing of 3,000 people in a terrorist attack on the Twin Towers, 130+ people in Spain, oh, and however many people have just been killed today in London? I'm not mentioning Iraq deliberately as that's a whole new debate! What will 'fighting fire with fire' achieve? Your logic there would suggest that we should kill as many Americans and Westerners as have died in Africa, Palestine, etc.

I take your point on the US and the world economy, it does basically control that due to it's hyperpower status. And there is a certain arrogance there!
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 16:29
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 16:23:10, axxxr wrote:
Its not about the dollars but about unjust american control over the world....Some people get upset when i compare the Americans with Nazi's but the fact is their is little difference,Hitler wanted control over the world and so does bush...100,000+ Iraqi's die in Iraq due to american policy and they call it liberation and no one bats an eye lid.

listen to axxxr... he always has some thought in his head... and he always seems to be right. i never thought about ti before, but it is very easy to compare the nazis with the americans (even though i am one, we know im not proud). you make a good point buddy.
Its good to be back!
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 16:43
@sammy

the broader pictures is that the us and uk are killing more poeple than the terror attacks are... those extremists are acting on impulse and want revenge/some sorrt of justice!!!

the only cure is to see it from there side!! or at least try...

i too am sadened by whats happening to this world...!!!

there more oppression the more retaliation... one for one!!
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 16:52
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 16:43:10, 786KBR wrote:
@sammy

the broader pictures is that the us and uk are killing more poeple than the terror attacks are... those extremists are acting on impulse and want revenge/some sorrt of justice!!!

the only cure is to see it from there side!! or at least try...

i too am sadened by whats happening to this world...!!!

there more oppression the more retaliation... one for one!!

If what you're saying is that is what is in the mindset of the terrorists and extremists, then I can see your point better. Though in reality I imagine it won't do anything except stir up hatred, possibly Islamophobia (though I hope not) and end up in another country unconnected to terrorism being invaded in some petty act of revenge leading to more deaths!

Seems like a vicious circle to me
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 16:56
your right it is a vicious circle

which i cant see an end to at this moment in time

unfortunately
cycne
W600 red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 19:20
Its too sympathetic ha there had been a terrorist attack in london but by thinking from the other view , the people of uk would have got a clear picture of what happens iraq everyday and how you feel when you see your relatives dying in front of you.....

This message was posted from a Nokia

numnums
T630
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 20:36
I have not read the entire thread but wanted to put in some other facts.

Before the latest Iraqi war, sanctions were about to be lifted - and Iraq was going to start selling oil to it's buddies (not the U.S.).

Not wanting this to happen, Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld could only justify a war in Iraq (to steal the oil) by turning Saddam into a threat - the fabled "WMDs" and "connections" to Osama.

Um, none of those reasons were true. Later on they changed their story and said it was for "freedom for the Iraqi people".

Oh, how noble! So, anyway..

The major contractors being used to pump the Iraqi oil are ones Cheney and Bush and Rumsfeld are connected to...

It's really sad that people don't see these obvious facts -- especially here in the U.S. And this is just part of the crimes the U.S. administration is guilty of! I'm so embarrassed and so very sorry to the world!
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 22:32
I would like to offer my condolences to the people of London in the wake of the bombings in the underground and on the buses.
I hope all our UK Esatonians and thier families are safe.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 00:03
I still wonder why the price at the pump keeps getting higher while "we steal" the oil from Iraq ...
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-08 08:28
God damm bush for bringing terrorism onto our land....hope he and all his supporters rot in hell. [addsig]
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 08:36
they keeping it for themselves!!

I tawt bout WW3 last night, its not that far away...

first i tawt of which country is the brittish going to invade to get revenge on yesterdays attacks...

then... if its (and i hope not) a muslim country, the world might go into more chaos...

also the US has 2 big oil resourced countries.. afghanistan and iraq... they kinda dont need Saudi Arabia and should the us cut ties or have any fallout with S arabia be it political or whatever and the saudis back the other oppressed arab countries and stand together...
the arab coutries are waiting for saudi to stand up for them.. they also have nuclear weapons!!! (indonesia and malaysia are muslim countries 2)

that wud be WW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-08 09:07
Oh yes I'm sure George W has a big tank full of it, out the back of the White House.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi